Tyson Campbell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have to land him. All the top georgia kids are lining up to play for Georgia. Hope he And surtain decides to do that at Miami

They know to win they got to protect there turf, I agree we got to do the same but our recruiting budget aint like theres man. If we keep most we good, bama will suffer with Georgia rising on the trail and us doing well in sfla.
In all of these recruiting rankings got to remember they overrate a lot of these kids outside South Florida but are reluctant to give many of our top players 5 stars or underrank them. So with that being said as long as we get the most elite kids down here and pick some national guys we good.

I don't care about stars or where our final ranking is. Give me the actaul players. Campbell Chatfield Nesta Samuel and Surtain that's who I want to see us finish with. If we do that is one incredible haul for Richt in year 2

Advertisement
We land TC he will be the icing on the cake or the gravy on the potatoes ... Asante will be one of those fancy candles that re-ignite after you blow it out

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I like your turn of phrase. Would Surtain then be double scoop of ice cream?

Silvera is intentionally not signing to stay in the back pocket of Campbell/surtain and follow them wherever they go. Big guy is doing god's work for pastor richt.

Advertisement
Pretty sure Papa Shaq is simply making a statement that we have a great well rounded class with studs everywhere, and if we add the couple extra pieces he mentioned,it would just be icing on the cake. I don't think he was implying he had any inside info.

Silvera is intentionally not signing to stay in the back pocket of Campbell/surtain and follow them wherever they go. Big guy is doing god's work for pastor richt.

Silvera can’t hang out with those guys if he signs early?

He can't OV if he signs early. He is saving his OV for the weekend that campbell and Surtain come. But you make a good point since they probably hang out all the time at school etc.

Advertisement

Yeah I get where you're coming from but it's been said that they all just wanna sign together in February. Part or me feels like I want him to sign today but he's set for and official with Campbell, Chatfield and maybe PS2 so if we actually get them all on campus I'll feel it was worth the wait

He can't OV if he signs early. He is saving his OV for the weekend that campbell and Surtain come. But you make a good point since they probably hang out all the time at school etc.

I'm not as nervous about Silvera even though the warning sides are there. Because he should be at least able to go on the OV (without it being an OV) unofficially and be in the Heritage group's ear. Given the season we had, and the opportunity to play early I don't think he goes anywhere. I see what he's trying to do. Now if he was taking a visit to UF or Bama at the end of the cycle or anywhere else for that matter, then I'd be more worried.

Advertisement
Hard to trust the Heritage boys after the garbage that Sony and the pu$$$y Wilsons put the hometown school through. I hope having Rumph here will prevent them from embarrassing a man that at least one of them considers a second father.

For Nesta specifically, I'm clinging to the hope that he just wants to see what Norton does. If Norton leaves early, that might seal the deal for him as he'll be guaranteed to play in the 3 deep. If Norton stays, we might see silvera take a visit or two to osu or Florida.

I see the benefit in having him OV here with his buddies.

I’m guessing his teammates will take other OVs between now and February signing day. Anyone think other schools might want them all to visit their schools together too with Silvera in tow?

For chatfield specifically, he might just want to make the coaches sweat a little after dilly dallying with his offer. These kids all have pride- I'm sure he didn't like his dream school waiting till October to offer him. That was a big mistake by kul.

Advertisement
Stranger things have happened, but I just don't see any way Silvera goes elsewhere. McIntosh and/or Norton leaving should seal it.

The opportunity is too great here and there is no obvious competition.

Stranger things have happened, but I just don't see any way Silvera goes elsewhere. McIntosh and/or Norton leaving should seal it.

Hope so. I honestly don't care what happens with Campbell and surtain. There are a million cbs that can ball out for us, our signees plus kids like bethel and smith.
Silvera and chatfield are far more important cause we need numbers. We only have 5 DTs and 6 DEs for 2018. We should have 7 of each.

So you don’t think he’s “sealed” yet?

Hard to trust the Heritage boys after the garbage that Sony and the pu$$$y Wilsons put the hometown school through. I hope having Rumph here will prevent them from embarrassing a man that at least one of them considers a second father.

For Nesta specifically, I'm clinging to the hope that he just wants to see what Norton does. If Norton leaves early, that might seal the deal for him as he'll be guaranteed to play in the 3 deep. If Norton stays, we might see silvera take a visit or two to osu or Florida.

Why would Norton have any impact on Nesta? We rotate 2-deep on the Dline in every game, so if he's good, he'll play. Regardless, our depth after next year is minimal, so he would definitely play as a sophomore, if not start. You don't think OSU has any depth at DT? OSU signed 3 x 4-star DT this year, including Vincent. They signed 2 other 4-star DTs last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back