Tyson Campbell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Nesta is locked in. He is a Miami kid, Cess Silvera son ain’t living anywhere but Miami.

Hard to trust the Heritage boys after the garbage that Sony and the pu$$$y Wilsons put the hometown school through. I hope having Rumph here will prevent them from embarrassing a man that at least one of them considers a second father.

For Nesta specifically, I'm clinging to the hope that he just wants to see what Norton does. If Norton leaves early, that might seal the deal for him as he'll be guaranteed to play in the 3 deep. If Norton stays, we might see silvera take a visit or two to osu or Florida.

Why would Norton have any impact on Nesta? We rotate 2-deep on the Dline in every game, so if he's good, he'll play. Regardless, our depth after next year is minimal, so he would definitely play as a sophomore, if not start. You don't think OSU has any depth at DT? OSU signed 3 x 4-star DT this year, including Vincent. They signed 2 other 4-star DTs last year.

If Norton comes back, silvera could be 4th in the depth chart at the 1tech, behind Norton, Ford, and big hoss Fines. Likely redshirt. If Norton leaves, silvera is gonna suit up every game and travel as part of the 3 deep.

Campbell the only one left I truly care about. Elite measurables and speed. Position versatility. Rumph is his father figure. This is the only one I've said since jump street I would lose my mind over either way. Let's seal the deal

Advertisement
Hard to trust the Heritage boys after the garbage that Sony and the pu$$$y Wilsons put the hometown school through. I hope having Rumph here will prevent them from embarrassing a man that at least one of them considers a second father.

For Nesta specifically, I'm clinging to the hope that he just wants to see what Norton does. If Norton leaves early, that might seal the deal for him as he'll be guaranteed to play in the 3 deep. If Norton stays, we might see silvera take a visit or two to osu or Florida.

Why would Norton have any impact on Nesta? We rotate 2-deep on the Dline in every game, so if he's good, he'll play. Regardless, our depth after next year is minimal, so he would definitely play as a sophomore, if not start. You don't think OSU has any depth at DT? OSU signed 3 x 4-star DT this year, including Vincent. They signed 2 other 4-star DTs last year.

If Norton comes back, silvera could be 4th in the depth chart at the 1tech, behind Norton, Ford, and big hoss Fines. Likely redshirt. If Norton leaves, silvera is gonna suit up every game and travel as part of the 3 deep.

He's not red shirting numb nuts , and he's definitely not sitting behind freaking Fines. Sit the pipe down

Silvera, Campbell, Samuel, Chatfield are all coming. We’rw going to get 1 surprise whether it be Surtain or another monster. We are going to finish strong.

Stranger things have happened, but I just don't see any way Silvera goes elsewhere. McIntosh and/or Norton leaving should seal it.

The opportunity is too great here and there is no obvious competition.

Not to mention DMoney coming to play for Coach Kool and seeing how those 2 have flourished under his coaching

Advertisement
I think Silvera just wants to be sure that one of the DTs will leave.

I’m not understanding why he would be basing his decision off that . If he’s watched any of our games he sees how much we rotate and substitute on the line

Staff is ok with Nesta not signing. They pressured Blades and Reed to sign. Thats good enough for me. Says that they want him to OV with his teammates and help them recruit. Depth Chart has nothing to do with it.

Advertisement
Staff is ok with Nesta not signing. They pressured Blades and Reed to sign. Thats good enough for me. Says that they want him to OV with his teammates and help them recruit. Depth Chart has nothing to do with it.

Makes too much sense... but then again, what do I know...

In all honesty, I think he just wants to sign with his boys nothing more nothing less, he’s probably trying to convince or have them thinking about signing with Miami. I think we get Campbell and Chatfield for sure. I think those 3 are probably in Surtain’s ear about Miami, we’ll see. If Surtain doesn’t go to LSU, the only other place I see him going is here, with his boys.

Advertisement
Surprisingly, a lot of elite recruits chose to sign early. The remaining unsigned top recruits just saw their value sky rocket today and you've got some desperate teams looking to salvage classes (Tenn, F$U, UF). Clemson also just has 1 DB commit so far so that's another to watch.

He's not red shirting numb nuts , and he's definitely not sitting behind freaking Fines. Sit the pipe down

Seriously. People really think Silvera's sitting behind Fines. That guy's never going to see a significant snap while at Miami.

Just stop posting. You're just making **** up.

Silvera is about as solid a commit as we've had. While all the other AH kids were touring the schools this summer, he stayed home. If our coaches had any worries about him, they'd have brought him in for his OV last weekend and pressured him to sign early, like everyone else.

It's just weird how some posters get so nervous and have mental breakdowns about every little thing. Just chill out a bit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back