Tyson Campbell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hard to trust the Heritage boys after the garbage that Sony and the pu$$$y Wilsons put the hometown school through. I hope having Rumph here will prevent them from embarrassing a man that at least one of them considers a second father.

For Nesta specifically, I'm clinging to the hope that he just wants to see what Norton does. If Norton leaves early, that might seal the deal for him as he'll be guaranteed to play in the 3 deep. If Norton stays, we might see silvera take a visit or two to osu or Florida.

not that i agree with what Sony and the the wilsons boyz did but I dont blame them either for having the vision to realize the clown-goldensque show here at the time...

Advertisement
AdrianP has to be the worst poster on here, bar none.

There is 0% chance Silvera shirts, even if Norton and McIntosh come back.

Last edited:
I think this is the year Fines finally breaks through.

Right, [MENTION=4597]Paranos[/MENTION]?

Advertisement
Georgia already signed 3 Corners and have 2 other Dbs committed. Seems like we may be looking good for Campbell unless UGA is taking a boatload of kids at DB

Georgia already signed 3 Corners and have 2 other Dbs committed. Seems like we may be looking good for Campbell unless UGA is taking a boatload of kids at DB

They had a lot of DBs last cycle if I'm not mistaken. Campbell's got to see the early PT available here and favorable depth chart.

Advertisement
You all do know that Silvera isn't signing early so he can accompany his teammates on their OV. He wouldnt have been able to otherwise had he signed early.

They had a lot of DBs last cycle if I'm not mistaken. Campbell's got to see the early PT available here and favorable depth chart.

Agreed. SEC guys have been putting in crystal balls to Miami recently. Unless there are some bags along the way, I'm fairly confident we get Tyson.

Agreed. SEC guys have been putting in crystal balls to Miami recently. Unless there are some bags along the way, I'm fairly confident we get Tyson.

Don’t think bags are his game if it was he would’ve been signed at an SEC school.

Advertisement
Hard to trust the Heritage boys after the garbage that Sony and the pu$$$y Wilsons put the hometown school through. I hope having Rumph here will prevent them from embarrassing a man that at least one of them considers a second father.

For Nesta specifically, I'm clinging to the hope that he just wants to see what Norton does. If Norton leaves early, that might seal the deal for him as he'll be guaranteed to play in the 3 deep. If Norton stays, we might see silvera take a visit or two to osu or Florida.

not that i agree with what Sony and the the wilsons boyz did but I dont blame them either for having the vision to realize the clown-goldensque show here at the time...

What does Marco going to Florida have anything to do with golden? Richt was already here.

Advertisement
Don’t think it changes much, Georgia was Miami’s main competition for campbell really

we are gonna have to fight HARD for Campbell. Kirby showing he ain't playin around if he can swipe a DB away from Saban like that. gonna be a war.

we are gonna have to fight HARD for Campbell. Kirby showing he ain't playin around if he can swipe a DB away from Saban like that. gonna be a war.

Don't think Kirby is going to fight for Campbell. Don't be surprised if Bama comes hunting for Campbell.

Why would Norton have any impact on Nesta? We rotate 2-deep on the Dline in every game, so if he's good, he'll play. Regardless, our depth after next year is minimal, so he would definitely play as a sophomore, if not start. You don't think OSU has any depth at DT? OSU signed 3 x 4-star DT this year, including Vincent. They signed 2 other 4-star DTs last year.

If Norton comes back, silvera could be 4th in the depth chart at the 1tech, behind Norton, Ford, and big hoss Fines. Likely redshirt. If Norton leaves, silvera is gonna suit up every game and travel as part of the 3 deep.

He's not red shirting numb nuts , and he's definitely not sitting behind freaking Fines. Sit the pipe down

Can't believe dude said big hoss fines...lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back