Tyson Campbell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Silvera is kinda selfish imo. Even if Norton stays he could at least learn the ropes and play along side of Norton being that there are TWO dts in at almost all times. Who does he think he is? The next warren sapp?

Advertisement
Ya judging by twitter this kid is all UGA

The twitter leaves were saying this about Jobe to Bama for a while and people didn't want to see it. A little bit of the same here.. Hope not, he's the kind of talent that needs to stay for us to win big here.

He isn’t posting a bunch of Georgia stuff. He festered a few different guys signing to Georgia, Bama etc... also have Harley a shout-out on his birthday. He is just being a kid. No reason to compare him to Jobe at all. Tyson has handled this recruitment like an adult, not a child.

Silvera is kinda selfish imo. Even if Norton stays he could at least learn the ropes and play along side of Norton being that there are TWO dts in at almost all times. Who does he think he is? The next warren sapp?

Trolllllllllllllll

Ya judging by twitter this kid is all UGA

The twitter leaves were saying this about Jobe to Bama for a while and people didn't want to see it. A little bit of the same here.. Hope not, he's the kind of talent that needs to stay for us to win big here.

He isn’t posting a bunch of Georgia stuff. He festered a few different guys signing to Georgia, Bama etc... also have Harley a shout-out on his birthday. He is just being a kid. No reason to compare him to Jobe at all. Tyson has handled this recruitment like an adult, not a child.

Hope you're right, but looks like he's been consistent with his affection for Georgia for several months now

Advertisement
Stranger things have happened, but I just don't see any way Silvera goes elsewhere. McIntosh and/or Norton leaving should seal it.

The opportunity is too great here and there is no obvious competition.

Hope so. I honestly don't care what happens with Campbell and surtain. There are a million cbs that can ball out for us, our signees plus kids like bethel and smith.
Silvera and chatfield are far more important cause we need numbers. We only have 5 DTs and 6 DEs for 2018. We should have 7 of each.
You're a ******* idiot

93B17037-F759-4BDB-AE2D-A7DF2BD61F3D.jpg1E8D2CA8-E863-4824-B932-F117C994EFEA.jpg

Advertisement
STFU you sammamb!tch... You don’t know ****

Advertisement
Advertisement
Who's Matt Campbell?

He’s a so called insider and a figure in the SFla football scene. (According to him). He called Jobe to Bama back in February and also called Randy Russell to UiF. I posted about that months ago and almost got banned because ppl thought I was trolling, when all I was doing was trying to gauge the validity of “Matt Campbell”. I bring this info to the board to see if anyone has corroborating info.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back