Tyshon Dye *RB Depth* we kinda need this kid now...........

Advertisement
Dye went to ECU
Welp, just means one more for Storm 18, I guess (and before anyone says Dye doesn't affect the 2018 class, yes he would have based on initial counters). Walton stays healthy and its a moot point. Here's to Walton staying healthy!

He wants to play a lot, mark walton is an established starter who will get majority of the carries. If push come to shove move deejay back there too help for the season.

A group of
Walton
Homer
Gray
Burns
Should get the job done and possibly deejay

Gray is not an ACC running back and is coming off major surgery
Burns is Mr Glass

Pray to God Walton holds up and Homer can take some touches. Scary thin

Gray shyts on Dye. So does Deejay Dallas.

I never understood why people thought a backup RB was going to leave Clemson, where he was comfortable and had friends, to be even deeper down the depth chart here. Never made sense to me.

In 2 years he will end up flipping burgers in Greenville, still had a better chance here as a backup.

Advertisement
In 2 years he will end up flipping burgers in Greenville, still had a better chance here as a backup.

Not sure how coming here would have affected the lofty career aspirations you've layed out for him like the idiot you seem to be.

Dye went to ECU
Welp, just means one more for Storm 18, I guess (and before anyone says Dye doesn't affect the 2018 class, yes he would have based on initial counters). Walton stays healthy and its a moot point. Here's to Walton staying healthy!

A grad transfer doesn't take a spot from '18 unless he has two years left to plan which isn't very common.

I never understood why people thought a backup RB was going to leave Clemson, where he was comfortable and had friends, to be even deeper down the depth chart here. Never made sense to me.
Hasnt Richt himself mentioned that they might pick up another kid at RB before August? Sure sounds like he thought this might happen.

Advertisement
Dye went to ECU

A grad transfer doesn't take a spot from '18 unless he has two years left to plan which isn't very common.

Wrong. Initial counters are at play. You take a grad transfer, it counts against the 25 IC's you get per year. We are probably trying to max numbers in this class and taking Dye would have reduced our number by 1 in storm18. Either way irrelevant, he's not coming.

Why would anybody with talent come to Miami to sit behind Walton? The guy Dye was a shytburger and is injured more then Burns...Oh yea plus he sucks.... Gus is better then any running back we have on the roster minjuus maybe Walton... Any grad transfer running back we bring in will be a piece of ****.... yall mufuggas gonna be begging for Gus if Walton gets hurt.....it was mis management of the running back position the reason why were in this debacle now. Dallas is not the answer

LOL have you been paying attention to the NFL draft? He has a much better chance to make it getting more carries at ECU..Smart decision by him

Advertisement

A much better chance of what, flipping burgers in Miami? Let the kid get some P/T now so he has some memories for when he's in Gen. Pop.

He wants to play a lot, mark walton is an established starter who will get majority of the carries. If push come to shove move deejay back there too help for the season.

A group of
Walton
Homer
Gray
Burns

Burns is Mr Glass

the things I saw Gray do on the videos from spring and fall camps in the past were just crazy. I hope he can pull it together. Young man seems to have natural talent.

A group of
Walton
Homer
Gray
Burns

Burns is Mr Glass

the things I saw Gray do on the videos from spring and fall camps in the past were just crazy. I hope he can pull it together. Young man seems to have natural talent.

IMO Gray's problems are just like Homers...its behind the line of scrimmage... I see them both running into the back of lineman and in oiucking up blitzes....they dont have that natural ability......in the open field they are both talented....

Advertisement

A group of
Walton
Homer
Gray
Burns

Burns is Mr Glass

IMO Gray's problems are just like Homers...its behind the line of scrimmage... I see them both running into the back of lineman and in oiucking up blitzes....they dont have that natural ability......in the open field they are both talented....

That sounds like a maturity issue, not an ability issue! Natural ability is twitch and cut ability. I love what I see in both. I hope they get it mentally this year, especially Gray being he's been in the program 4 years. He should know that type of stuff by now.

We will be fine at rb, have Walton, Homer, burns, and gray this year. Just have to stay healthy and next year have lingard and Davis coming. Then the year after have Cain and Wright coming in

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Why would anybody with talent come to Miami to sit behind Walton? The guy Dye was a shytburger and is injured more then Burns...Oh yea plus he sucks.... Gus is better then any running back we have on the roster minjuus maybe Walton... Any grad transfer running back we bring in will be a piece of ****.... yall mufuggas gonna be begging for Gus if Walton gets hurt.....it was mis management of the running back position the reason why were in this debacle now. Dallas is not the answer

Nah, Homer is better than Gus by far and will be a champ. Gus would've been 3rd string at best.

Last edited:

Nah, Homer his better than Gus by far and will be a champ. Gus would've been 3rd string at best.

I have no idea where people get this from. Maybe Homer will end up better than Gus and Yearby, but right now we have a tiny sample size that doesn't say anything of that sort. If Yearby and Gus had both stayed it's more likely than not that Homer would have been fourth on the depth chart.

Yearby and Gus both PROVEN that they are solid ACC RBs. Homer has proven absolutely nothing.

Advertisement
Back