Tyshon Dye *RB Depth* we kinda need this kid now...........

Why would anybody with talent come to Miami to sit behind Walton? The guy Dye was a shytburger and is injured more then Burns...Oh yea plus he sucks.... Gus is better then any running back we have on the roster minjuus maybe Walton... Any grad transfer running back we bring in will be a piece of ****.... yall mufuggas gonna be begging for Gus if Walton gets hurt.....it was mis management of the running back position the reason why were in this debacle now. Dallas is not the answer

LOL at begging for the Tiptoe Burglar.

We'll manage.

Advertisement
He wants to play a lot, mark walton is an established starter who will get majority of the carries. If push come to shove move deejay back there too help for the season.

A group of
Walton
Homer
Gray
Burns
Should get the job done and possibly deejay

Gray is not an ACC running back and is coming off major surgery
Burns is Mr Glass

Pray to God Walton holds up and Homer can take some touches. Scary thin

Gray shyts on Dye. So does Deejay Dallas.

the things I saw Gray do on the videos from spring and fall camps in the past were just crazy. I hope he can pull it together. Young man seems to have natural talent.

IMO Gray's problems are just like Homers...its behind the line of scrimmage... I see them both running into the back of lineman and in oiucking up blitzes....they dont have that natural ability......in the open field they are both talented....
If I had ****....

Why would anybody with talent come to Miami to sit behind Walton? The guy Dye was a shytburger and is injured more then Burns...Oh yea plus he sucks.... Gus is better then any running back we have on the roster minjuus maybe Walton... Any grad transfer running back we bring in will be a piece of ****.... yall mufuggas gonna be begging for Gus if Walton gets hurt.....it was mis management of the running back position the reason why were in this debacle now. Dallas is not the answer

Nah, Homer his better than Gus by far and will be a champ. Gus would've been 3rd string at best.

I have no idea where people get this from. Maybe Homer will end up better than Gus and Yearby, but right now we have a tiny sample size that doesn't say anything of that sort. If Yearby and Gus had both stayed it's more likely than not that Homer would have been fourth on the depth chart.

Yearby and Gus both PROVEN that they are solid ACC RBs. Homer has proven absolutely nothing.

Gus is not and never will be a "solid" running back. He runs soft, with no burst or explosiveness. The only thing Gus is better at than Homer is pass protection, which is more important in the NFL than in college.

Lol with gus not having a burst.... he had the best burst on the team that played last year. Is he a great back? No but he definitely would have helped a lot this year

Nah, Homer his better than Gus by far and will be a champ. Gus would've been 3rd string at best.

I have no idea where people get this from. Maybe Homer will end up better than Gus and Yearby, but right now we have a tiny sample size that doesn't say anything of that sort. If Yearby and Gus had both stayed it's more likely than not that Homer would have been fourth on the depth chart.

Yearby and Gus both PROVEN that they are solid ACC RBs. Homer has proven absolutely nothing.

Gus is not and never will be a "solid" running back. He runs soft, with no burst or explosiveness. The only thing Gus is better at than Homer is pass protection, which is more important in the NFL than in college.

Again, I have no idea where you are getting that from. We have seen an extremely limited amount of Homer, and he was fourth on the depth chart last year. So, at least for last year, it is self evident that the coaches disagreed with you.

Advertisement
Lol with gus not having a burst.... he had the best burst on the team that played last year. Is he a great back? No but he definitely would have helped a lot this year

What the **** are you talking about? Gus runs with zero burst through the hole. That's part of the reason he gets tackled at the line of scrimmage so often. It takes him too long to get going.

Last edited:

Gus has a burst? Are you ******* joking? FOH.

Advertisement
Gus got folded toooooooooo many times at 6-2 240. Never learned how to keep his pad level low. Think porsters will look really silly when Homer brings that 1-2 punch with Walton. This Gus the Bus talk should cease.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I see a better athlete and RB when I watch him and project his ability. He was a better HS RB than both and T.Brown already said he has home-run ability every time he touches the rock. Lol at Gus proving anything.

Advertisement

No. Homer hit's the hole fastest of the RBs we've had the last couple seasons.

I see a better athlete and RB when I watch him and project his ability. He was a better HS RB than both and T.Brown already said he has home-run ability every time he touches the rock. Lol at Gus proving anything.

Yearby was easily a better high school RB. All you are doing is projecting. Whereas we have definitive proof that the coaches thought Yearby and Gus were better than Homer. They played, Homer didn't.

Gus has a burst? Are you ****ing joking? FOH.

Yeah watch the f_cking games and you would see it, hop off my d*ck and quit responding to everyone of my post. Move around, go get a b*tch, go get some money but quit stalking me being weird and sh*t

Last edited:
Advertisement

Yeah but out of the backs who received majority of the carries last year the point still remains the same. Homer only got a handful of carries

Yeah okay pal lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yearby was easily a better high school RB. All you are doing is projecting. Whereas we have definitive proof that the coaches thought Yearby and Gus were better than Homer. They played, Homer didn't.

Nah. Yearby played some QB, was in a better system for RBs, and had better surrounding talent, but Homer is a more complete RB and athlete; bigger, stronger, faster. I'm projecting his up-coming year as the #2 back because it's May, but not his ability as a RB.

Joe Yearby, 2014, RB, 5-9.0, 179, 4.58 40, 4.21 shuttle, 32 PB, 35.6 VJ, 96.21 Rating.

Travis Homer 2016 RB 5-11, 195, 4.48 40, 4.35 shuttle, 39.5 PB, 37.8 VJ 116.04 Rating (126.51 prev yr.)

Also read post below about PT and being #2. Homer may not have been ready as a TF for myriad of reasons but, TBT, that o-line play we had didn't anyone justice.

Last edited:

Yeah but out of the backs who received majority of the carries last year the point still remains the same. Homer only got a handful of carries

And Gus transferred while Joe left for the draft... What does that tell you? If Gus was better than Homer and clearly stood to be #2 he would have stayed. Anything could have happened to Mark as the #1 . Joe saw the writing on wall and so did Gus.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back