Tyreak Sapp top 5

Advertisement
went to a skrip club in atlanta called goosebumbs, door guy pats me down takes my phone from my pocket, removes the battery and gives it back says no pics in the club, not that i would have but what a dive, im from s florida, these atlanta cats were balling they're money up and throwing it at the strippers like a baseball, funny as **** so i said to my self , "self, when in rome" and joined in on the action
LOL. That's my cousin's spot.

Advertisement
Mons Venus the goat.....

Absolutely, the Mon Venus is second to none, but the Courtney Campbell Causeway across from the Hyatt was the Tanga Lounge Tampa's oldest surviving bare all at the time & Scarletts Gentlemans Club. Nudity & topless with alcohol 50 feet away from each other.

All you guys talking about the worst ****y bar you went to never went to the Organ Grinder down in the bottom of Kendall.. otherwise you'd be saying "the organ grinder is the nastiest strip club I ever went to' in this thread. Left half my first beer on the bar when I walked out. ****** yikes!!

Advertisement
Is he for sure going to be a 3 technique in college? He’s moves really well with a good build

Advertisement
Advertisement
Absolutely, the Mon Venus is second to none, but the Courtney Campbell Causeway across from the Hyatt was the Tanga Lounge Tampa's oldest surviving bare all at the time & Scarletts Gentlemans Club. Nudity & topless with alcohol 50 feet away from each other.
The Doll house on Westshore is the goat in tampa. Mon Venus is good and all but you can’t ******* drink there. And I get it, “all the way nude” but the girls at the doll house will pull that thong to the side and let you get a look at those butterfly wings If you want! Lol

Advertisement
Back