Tyreak Sapp top 5

Advertisement
The kid does look pretty **** agile & nimble in those short clips ...

He could probably survive as an SDE as long as he didnt get TOO big. I just think in OUR scheme, he’d fit best in that 280-290 range as a twitched up 3T. JMO. He is what, around 260 now? He will inevitably get up another 20-30 at his peak.
Yea these are the type of DTs that eat here. Smaller Quick guys.

Last edited:
If Franklin can honestly look at the class Miami is building this cycle and STILL want to look elsewhere, FSU in particular, then goodbye....

Sometimes you have to put your fan glasses down and look at things for what they are. I’m not saying the kid will flip, but we just signed THE BEST RB class in the country last cycle. The best. Period. Sure, you want Thad to have some hometown pride and put on for the crib and all that stuff. But from a pure business standpoint, FSU’s RB room is so bad it’s not even funny, it’s kind of sad. They are abysmal. And Norvell has done an A+ job getting production from backs. If he wants to leave, he’s a traitor and I wish him the worst, but it’s not like it’s some egregious decision that can’t be justified. He has nothing even close to Chaney and Rooster ahead of him in Tallahassee.

Sometimes you have to put your fan glasses down and look at things for what they are. I’m not saying the kid will flip, but we just signed THE BEST RB class in the country last cycle. The best. Period. Sure, you want Thad to have some hometown pride and put on for the crib and all that stuff. But from a pure business standpoint, FSU’s RB room is so bad it’s not even funny, it’s kind of sad. They are abysmal. And Norvell has done an A+ job getting production from backs. If he wants to leave, he’s a traitor and I wish him the worst, but it’s not like it’s some egregious decision that can’t be justified. He has nothing even close to Chaney and Rooster ahead of him in Tallahassee.
Everything you said is true. But you left out not having the Memphis offensive line which was so consistently good that they promoted the line coach to be head coach.

We don't have to not take Davis, Sapp can play DT in our system.

He's not a true 4-3 DE, he's a 3-4 5-tech DE, in our Defense he could easily be a pass rushing interior lineman.

The person taking his spot would be Collins not Davis, either way I just want to take him from UF, they don't deserve him lol.
Lol! Look who wants to play with the gaytor hearts & minds...

705492AF-6FC7-4552-A39A-789F716E4BA1.gif

Advertisement
Everything you said is true. But you left out not having the Memphis offensive line which was so consistently good that they promoted the line coach to be head coach.

Very true but can the FSU OL really be this bad for this long? At some point it has to be somewhat serviceable, no? Just blind luck would tell you that you can’t whiff for 5 years straight.

And to be fair, while it was still abysmal last year, they were definitely better than 2018. That was probably the worst OL I’ve ever seen at the P5 level.

Advertisement
I thought booby trap was winter park?

Yes, the one that was literally built as two breastseses was in Winter Park, on Lee Road just off of I-4.

Recently torn down. Winter Park owns the land now (though they will sell it when they find some business that they like).

I'm pretty sure there was one and it turned into club harem then died.

Close to lil 500 if i remember right

Nope, the ones on 17-92 in Casselberry were Club Juana and Circus Circus. When I was a kid, I would ask my dad if we could go to Circus Circus, I had no clue.

All you guys talking about the worst ****y bar you went to never went to the Organ Grinder down in the bottom of Kendall.. otherwise you'd be saying "the organ grinder is the nastiest strip club I ever went to' in this thread. Left half my first beer on the bar when I walked out. ****** yikes!!

WORST. STRIP CLUB. EVER. We called it "Omega Gamma" so people wouldn't know where we were going.

The dancers SERIOUSLY needed a dental plan.

Fraternity brother of mine went there after a bad breakup. He called us the next morning, he had (inexplicably) started driving his car around in the Falls parking garage and smashed into a wall.

Good times!

Advertisement
Nope, the ones on 17-92 in Casselberry were Club Juana and Circus Circus. When I was a kid, I would ask my dad if we could go to Circus Circus, I had no clue.

We went to high school in winter springs after being expelled from Seminole on a field trip from millennium (formerly lakeview) for a dumb kid fight. There was this girl named Becky that we called gobbler becuase she had extra hangy bits who ended up working at circus. They let her dance but only with two pairs of boy shorts on LOL.

Wasn't there another on 1792 right before 436 ish past the home depot/publix on the left? It was last the car place that always had 5.0s and Saleens. I bought a stage 3 srt4 there. It think it became a boxing joint or a kokopellis

I can't even keep track of what getting crazy means at this point. Could mean Sapp, could mean god knows who else.
Exactly! aha I read that as Davis may be going elsewhere ffs! The pessimist in me needs to leave at this point

Worst I ever went to was in Portland, Oregon (most ****y bars per capita in US, believe it or not). I think it was called the Pirates Cove or something like that. The actual building was shaped like one those big jugs of booze you see in cartoons (the jugs usually marked with *** and a skull). Anyways, it was a Wed afternoon probably 3 PM and me and a couple buddies walk in. Place looks empty except a sad-eyed bartender and a middle aged woman mopping the floor. She looked like she'd been ridden hard and put away wet. City miles on that vehicle, not highway miles, if you get my drift. Anyways we look around and I say out loud, "looks like they aren't open yet" and the old gal mopping the floor says, "Oh give me a sec" sets the mop against the counter, takes off her top and goes on stage. Of course my buddies thought it was hilarious and kept giving her money to give me some "extra special lap dances." I'm pretty sure a crab climbed out of her cooch and pinched my nose.

Dude ......lol

Advertisement
WORST. STRIP CLUB. EVER. We called it "Omega Gamma" so people wouldn't know where we were going.

Fraternity brother of mine went there after a bad breakup. He called us the next morning, he had (inexplicably) started driving his car around in the Falls parking garage and smashed into a wall.

Good times!

Bottoms Up lounge on 8th street

Bottoms Up lounge on 8th street

I used to live right around the corner from there growing up. One day, me and one of my best friends decided to walk in to see what it was about in like 2004. I saw **** in there that I will never be able to un-see. Definitely the worst strip club I have ever set foot in by a mile.

Good times!
lol you went more than once? Why would you do that to yourself? When I was growing up my uncle used to walk there from our house over by killian. I figured it had to be great. buddies went there with me and man was it a let down. Four or five chicks scattered around and not one of them would I even drunk ****. I think we went to lipsticks from there. I'm not a strip club connoisseur or anything but **** were those girls fugly.

Advertisement
Back