Tyreak Sapp top 5

Advertisement
The kid does look pretty **** agile & nimble in those short clips ...

He could probably survive as an SDE as long as he didnt get TOO big. I just think in OUR scheme, he’d fit best in that 280-290 range as a twitched up 3T. JMO. He is what, around 260 now? He will inevitably get up another 20-30 at his peak.

Advertisement
I say we drop Collins & go for the gusto.

Put Stroud & Banda on Sapp & lets flip this kid from UF.

6C135828-3A59-4742-A625-43EBD07FC10F.gif

Advertisement
Sapp could take thomas Davis spot and they could wait and find another true DT
We don't have to not take Davis, Sapp can play DT in our system.

He's not a true 4-3 DE, he's a 3-4 5-tech DE, in our Defense he could easily be a pass rushing interior lineman.

The person taking his spot would be Collins not Davis, either way I just want to take him from UF, they don't deserve him lol.

He's not a true 4-3 DE, he's a 3-4 5-tech DE, in our Defense he could easily be a pass rushing interior lineman.

The person taking his spot would be Collins not Davis, either way I just want to take him from UF, they don't deserve him lol.
So... a Strong side DE the one that gets paired with the nose. The one who will usually get matched up with more double teams. His best position is probably DT tho.

Advertisement

That’s what would happen, sapp could easily be a three tech. People around here need to get over Thomas Davis, he’s not getting bumped or passed over. Not for anyone in the posters wet dreams , he’s a take. They want him bad and expect a commitment.

That’s what would happen, sapp could easily be a three tech. People around here need to give over Thomas Davis, he’s not getting bumped or passed over. Not for anyone in the posters wet dreams , he’s a take. They want him bad and expect a commitment.
Yup.

I'm expecting Davis to move up his announcement, I think he'll commit before 8/24.

Collins should be pushed out the class in order to get Sapp & even if we don't get Sapp, we need his spot anyway to make room for others.

Yup.

I'm expecting Davis to move up his announcement, I think he'll commit before 8/24.

Collins should be pushed out the class in order to get Sapp & even if we don't get Sapp, we need his spot anyway to make room for others.

I was told Collins had been a couple months ago , literally zero contact with him. Whenever Davis didn’t push his commitment back I figured he was ours , we always lead. When all those new offers pop up and kids change date that’s never good. So Miami should be in a good spot.

Advertisement
Yup.

It's funny to think about a year ago when Collins tweeted that he and Sapp were a package deal, and then for us to drop him for a chance at Sapp. Life moves pretty fast...

I was told Collins had been a couple months ago , literally zero contact with him. Whenever Davis didn’t push his commitment back I figured he was ours , we always lead. When all those new offers pop up and kids change date that’s never good. So Miami should be in a good spot.

Other than Collins, any other kids getting pushed out of the class? The only other guy who's commitment looks shaky is Thad.

That’s what would happen, sapp could easily be a three tech. People around here need to get over Thomas Davis, he’s not getting bumped or passed over. Not for anyone in the posters wet dreams , he’s a take. They want him bad and expect a commitment.

Diaz was all over a 3 star Rosseau because he saw the potential. If he likes Davis that much, I'm going to trust him on this as he proven he can evaluate DEs.

Advertisement
Back