Tyreak Sapp top 5

Advertisement
He may not be a take for Bama, they already have 2 DE's & 3 DT's in their class.

Depending on what happens with Shemar Turner from DeSoto, I don't see them making a push for Sapp.

He doesn't fit the prototype for what they want with their DLineman, he's not NT & he doesn't have the ideal size they prefer at 5-tech. If they decided to take him it would be just because of his ranking & the fact he's another South FL kid they could stockpile.

Right. He doesnt fit what they do at all.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Perfect 3-tech in our scheme.

Unfortunately, trying to convince a STA kid not to chase after the SEC is like trying to get a fat kid to take it easy at a buffet... Not gonna happen.

They all went there (STA) because they're frontrunners who want to be part of their yearly mercenary squad.

I've said for a long time, we're going to be a tough sell for kids like that. They don't have any loyalty to the boys on their squad they grew up with, their hood, community, or coaches. Why should they come here, we haven't been winning.

Start winning, we can get more of the local top tier talent. It isn't always about the SEC or bags, but what you're doing in your own house. We win the ACC and are a top 10 team with some shots at a NC, they ain't thinking SEC, they're thinking Miami.

Advertisement
Advertisement
They all went there (STA) because they're frontrunners who want to be part of their yearly mercenary squad.

I've said for a long time, we're going to be a tough sell for kids like that. They don't have any loyalty to the boys on their squad they grew up with, their hood, community, or coaches. Why should they come here, we haven't been winning.
You can literally say this about almost every single south Florida kid these days. If they're not leaving to play at a Private school powerhouse, they're transferring every year to a different public program. School choice has made it a free-for-all.

Miami best in the nation cuz. I'll die on that hill.
war platoon GIF

Advertisement
Back