Tyreak Sapp top 5

ATL strip clubs are undefeated.

Oh my. Yes indeed. Many years ago, just before I deployed, my boys took me to an ATL strip club. The most banging stripper in the joint said she wanted to show me how much she appreciated my service and gave me her number. The guys thought it was fake and they almost had me convinced. A few days later I'm at Camp Lejeune and figure, what the ****, might as well try to call. She picks up and was annoyed I'd waited so long to call. I tell her sorry, maybe we can meet up in a few months when I rotate back. She says, nah, I'll fly up to meet you this weekend. She then sends me a hotel reservation and says to meet her there. Sure enough I get there Friday evening and we spend the next two days f#cking like rabbits, only taking breaks to order room service (which she also paid for). God**** that woman was an American patriot. 15+ years later and we're Facebook friends lol

Last edited:
Advertisement
ATL strip clubs are undefeated.

Those LemonPepper WETS tho.

giphy.gif

Oh my. Yes indeed. Many years ago, just before I deployed, my boys took me to an ATL strip club. The most banging stripper in the joint said she wanted to show me how much she appreciated my service and gave me her number. The guys thought it was fake and they had almost had me convinced. A few days later I'm at Camp Lejeune and figure, what the ****, might as well try to call. She picks up and was annoyed I'd waited so long to call. I tell her sorry, maybe we can meet up in a few months when I rotate back. She says, nah, I'll fly up to meet you this weekend. She then sends me a hotel reservation and says to meet her there. Sure enough I get there Friday evening and we spend the next two days f#cking like rabbits, only taking breaks to order room service (which she also paid for). God**** that woman was an American patriot. 15+ years later and we're Facebook friends lol

you my friend. Bravo. What’s her FB name tho ✍🏾? Lol

Attachments

• 7EA04A99-A4E7-45E8-BC9C-33B8BB7C1377.gif
    7EA04A99-A4E7-45E8-BC9C-33B8BB7C1377.gif
    1.7 MB · Views: 7
Oh my. Yes indeed. Many years ago, just before I deployed, my boys took me to an ATL strip club. The most banging stripper in the joint said she wanted to show me how much she appreciated my service and gave me her number. The guys thought it was fake and they had almost had me convinced. A few days later I'm at Camp Lejeune and figure, what the ****, might as well try to call. She picks up and was annoyed I'd waited so long to call. I tell her sorry, maybe we can meet up in a few months when I rotate back. She says, nah, I'll fly up to meet you this weekend. She then sends me a hotel reservation and says to meet her there. Sure enough I get there Friday evening and we spend the next two days f#cking like rabbits, only taking breaks to order room service (which she also paid for). God**** that woman was an American patriot. 15+ years later and we're Facebook friends lol
went to a skrip club in atlanta called goosebumbs, door guy pats me down takes my phone from my pocket, removes the battery and gives it back says no pics in the club, not that i would have but what a dive, im from s florida, these atlanta cats were balling they're money up and throwing it at the strippers like a baseball, funny as **** so i said to my self , "self, when in rome" and joined in on the action

Advertisement
Awesome!

went to a skrip club in atlanta called goosebumbs, door guy pats me down takes my phone from my pocket, removes the battery and gives it back says no pics in the club, not that i would have but what a dive, im from s florida, these atlanta cats were balling they're money up and throwing it at the strippers like a baseball, funny as **** so i said to my self , "self, when in rome" and joined in on the action
That sounds like the Clairmont Lounge. Was theain stage behind the bar? I threw some crumbled 1s there. Definitely the worst strip club I ever went to though. And I went to some bad strip clubs in my day.

Reminds me of a pre deployment trip to Spearment Rhino in Vegas. I could live in that place. The manager found out we were deploying and set us up right. VIP with free drinks and each had multiple girls all night. Definitely not as patriotic as your girl, ****. Kudos sir.

Body Tap VIP & Club Wax in that little room behind the bar... a lot of ungodly things, wow.

Advertisement
These kids just want attention and wanna be part of a hype. Why release a top 5 when you’re committed to one of those schools?? Decommit so ppl know it’s real. Smh. It’s weak, boring, and not worthy of feeding into.

Collins can croot, part of his rep. Getting kids to sign up for engineering course work will be a challenge tho.
Isn't this part of the reason they hired Paul Johnson in the first place? They felt they could be more competitive given their academic standards running that gimicky offense?

Advertisement
From the Bama 47 guy when asked if they were recruiting Sapp:

There's definite interest on Alabama's end. Wouldn't say all out pressing at this point. As they continue to evaluate though things could develop. Reminds me sort of Braylen Ingraham's recruitment.

In other words, they will keep Sapp warm until they decide...

Advertisement
From the Bama 47 guy when asked if they were recruiting Sapp:

There's definite interest on Alabama's end. Wouldn't say all out pressing at this point. As they continue to evaluate though things could develop. Reminds me sort of Braylen Ingraham's recruitment.

In other words, they will keep Sapp warm until they decide...
And once he silent commits to us bama will swoop in and grab him. Do I sound like a ufag fan by saying that? Or only if I blame it on ivins?

Pics of ripper or it didnt happen

Advertisement
Back