Tyreak Sapp top 5

Oh my. Yes indeed. Many years ago, just before I deployed, my boys took me to an ATL strip club. The most banging stripper in the joint said she wanted to show me how much she appreciated my service and gave me her number. The guys thought it was fake and they had almost had me convinced. A few days later I'm at Camp Lejeune and figure, what the ****, might as well try to call. She picks up and was annoyed I'd waited so long to call. I tell her sorry, maybe we can meet up in a few months when I rotate back. She says, nah, I'll fly up to meet you this weekend. She then sends me a hotel reservation and says to meet her there. Sure enough I get there Friday evening and we spend the next two days f#cking like rabbits, only taking breaks to order room service (which she also paid for). God**** that woman was an American patriot. 15+ years later and we're Facebook friends lol

Advertisement
That sounds like the Clairmont Lounge. Was theain stage behind the bar? I threw some crumbled 1s there. Definitely the worst strip club I ever went to though. And I went to some bad strip clubs in my day.
The Clairmont Lounge was the Taj Mahal compared to Fannie's, Babes and Riley's on Fulton Industrial bro. Lived in ATL for 15 years.

That sounds like the Clairmont Lounge. Was theain stage behind the bar? I threw some crumbled 1s there. Definitely the worst strip club I ever went to though. And I went to some bad strip clubs in my day.

Worst I ever went to was in Portland, Oregon (most ****y bars per capita in US, believe it or not). I think it was called the Pirates Cove or something like that. The actual building was shaped like one those big jugs of booze you see in cartoons (the jugs usually marked with *** and a skull). Anyways, it was a Wed afternoon probably 3 PM and me and a couple buddies walk in. Place looks empty except a sad-eyed bartender and a middle aged woman mopping the floor. She looked like she'd been ridden hard and put away wet. City miles on that vehicle, not highway miles, if you get my drift. Anyways we look around and I say out loud, "looks like they aren't open yet" and the old gal mopping the floor says, "Oh give me a sec" sets the mop against the counter, takes off her top and goes on stage. Of course my buddies thought it was hilarious and kept giving her money to give me some "extra special lap dances." I'm pretty sure a crab climbed out of her cooch and pinched my nose.

Worst I ever went to was in Portland, Oregon (most ****y bars per capita in US, believe it or not). I think it was called the Pirates Cove or something like that. The actual building was shaped like one those big jugs of booze you see in cartoons (the jugs usually marked with *** and a skull). Anyways, it was a Wed afternoon probably 3 PM and me and a couple buddies walk in. Place looks empty except a sad-eyed bartender and a middle aged woman mopping the floor. She looked like she'd been ridden hard and put away wet. City miles on that vehicle, not highway miles, if you get my drift. Anyways we look around and I say out loud, "looks like they aren't open yet" and the old gal mopping the floor says, "Oh give me a sec" sets the mop against the counter, takes off her top and goes on stage. Of course my buddies thought it was hilarious and kept giving her money to give me some "extra special lap dances." I'm pretty sure a crab climbed out of her cooch and pinched my nose.
What the **** did I just read

Advertisement
I remember passing a place somewhere in florida that looked like 2 big bra cups with red lights on top called the "booby trap".

no its called goosebumps , downtown atlanta.

Jesus H Christ......

Advertisement
I remember passing a place somewhere in florida that looked like 2 big bra cups with red lights on top called the "booby trap".
It was in St Pete/Clearwater...back in the mid 80s I lived in Pinellas County...A good buddy (till this day) was the DJ at Club Biarritz in Clearwater ....Unbelievable Club....Two of his friends were a Manager and DJ at Heavenly Bodies on US 19.....Talk about some crazy times....

The Clairmont Lounge was the Taj Mahal compared to Fannie's, Babes and Riley's on Fulton Industrial bro. Lived in ATL for 15 years.
What year are we talking? I'm talking pre closure Clairmont without Blondie. Place was pretty rough. It was maybe 2008 so I was 21. I might have been the youngest in there by about 20-30 years. It looked like the place strippers go when they retire. I'm talking all the stripper over 50 withad bush and c section scars. I was at the bar and every single one stared at me the whole time. ***ing awkward man. I have pretty high strip club standards though. I was stationed in Vegas for a while and near Dallas too. Both had top notch strip clubs. Y'all making me want to hit a ****y bar in here now.

It was in St Pete/Clearwater...back in the mid 80s I lived in Pinellas County...A good buddy (till this day) was the DJ at Club Biarritz in Clearwater ....Unbelievable Club....Two of his friends were a Manager and DJ at Heavenly Bodies on US 19.....Talk about some crazy times....

Matt "The Brat"

Don't forget about Coyotes club next to Biarritzs.

Diamond Dolls was fun too!!

Signed,

Peruche

Matt "The Brat"

Don't forget about Coyotes club next to Biarritzs.

Diamond Dolls was fun too!!

Signed,

Peruche
@Peruche ....Temptations on 66th Ave North...The Office on US 19.....Dreams on US 19....49th St Mining Company....Jerry's Rock & Disco....Lol.....been there and done that...

Advertisement
@Peruche ....Temptations on 66th Ave North...The Office on US 19.....Dreams on US 19....49th St Mining Company....Jerry's Rock & Disco....Lol.....been there and done that...

You were on the same path as me, been to them all.

You forgot the Gallery Lounge on St. Pete Beach. Best funk bands on the east coast played there back in the day. Shadracks & Silas Dents are a given. Did you ever go to Cowboys on the 34th Street South & The Swamp in Gulfport? The night club in Bennigans on 66th Street & 22nd Ave N. was pretty good too.

Signed,

Peruche

Oh my. Yes indeed. Many years ago, just before I deployed, my boys took me to an ATL strip club. The most banging stripper in the joint said she wanted to show me how much she appreciated my service and gave me her number. The guys thought it was fake and they had almost had me convinced. A few days later I'm at Camp Lejeune and figure, what the ****, might as well try to call. She picks up and was annoyed I'd waited so long to call. I tell her sorry, maybe we can meet up in a few months when I rotate back. She says, nah, I'll fly up to meet you this weekend. She then sends me a hotel reservation and says to meet her there. Sure enough I get there Friday evening and we spend the next two days f#cking like rabbits, only taking breaks to order room service (which she also paid for). God**** that woman was an American patriot. 15+ years later and we're Facebook friends lol

tenor.gif

Advertisement
You were on the same path as me, been to them all.

You forgot the Gallery Lounge on St. Pete Beach. Best funk bands on the east coast played there back in the day. Shadracks & Silas Dents are a given. Did you ever go to Cowboys on the 34th Street South & The Swamp in Gulfport?

Signed,

Peruche
I didn't forget The Gallery....from 85-87 I was an Executive Sous Chef at Campanellas Italian Rest on 66 Ave North...Hence me knowing all the DJs...Managers...etc...Im still to this day friends with Jerry Sachs...former owner of Jerry's...and yes I went to Cowboys....My go to's were Jerrys and 49 St Mining company...

I didn't forget The Gallery....from 85-87 I was an Executive Sous Chef at Campanellas Italian Rest on 66 Ave North...Hence me knowing all the DJs...Managers...etc...Im still to this day friends with Jerry Sachs...former owner of Jerry's...and yes I went to Cowboys....My go to's were Jerrys and 49 St Mining company...

Holy Schit, Jerry is still a live? The dude sorted more coke than a Colombian drug lord. Is he still with that blond bartender? Can't remember her name. Sal the DJ was a good dude too. Forgot about Mako's on State Road 60, Sweet Hearts and what was the name of the night club across from Tattle Tales? How bout New York New York night club on 19. ****, lets go way back with Club 19. ****, we grew up in a mighty good time in Pinellas County.

Signed,

Peruche

Holy Schit, Jerry is still a live? The dude sorted more coke than a Colombian drug lord. Is he still with that blond bartender? Can't remember her name. Sal the DJ was a good dude too. Forgot about Mako's on State Road 60, Sweet Hearts and what was the name of the night club across from Tattle Tales? How bout New York New York night club on 19. ****, lets go way back with Club 19. ****, we grew up in a mighty good time in Pinellas County.

Signed,

Peruche
@Peruche ....Yup..Jerry is still alive...so is his Brother Jon Jon...In ref to Coke...I won't even go there...I know Marcos...(Doc)...The Head DJ Dave Fox (Blonde hair) is still a good friend...Sal and Marcos were more late 80s early 90s...Dave Fox was 82-85...

Advertisement
Back