Tyquan Thornton Gets an Offer

If we can't get kevin Austin or Xavier Williams the we should take Thornton. Not before then imo

I think as long as this kid remains healthy, your opinion is gonna change by season's end. He's gonna face better competition than Williams & Austin and he has a talented(but undersized) QB that's gonna get him the rock. Kid's not just a track guy that was running by people in 7-on-7, he's a gamer. I know what a healthy Thornton can do and if he does it, he's gonna leapfrog them...

Is he another injury prone guy, Rattler?

Advertisement
If we can't get kevin Austin or Xavier Williams the we should take Thornton. Not before then imo

I think as long as this kid remains healthy, your opinion is gonna change by season's end. He's gonna face better competition than Williams & Austin and he has a talented(but undersized) QB that's gonna get him the rock. Kid's not just a track guy that was running by people in 7-on-7, he's a gamer. I know what a healthy Thornton can do and if he does it, he's gonna leapfrog them...

He dealt with injuries 11th grade which kinda attributed to him flying under the radar, but nah I wouldn't say he's injury-prone at all. Clean bill of health his freshman and sophomore seasons. He was coming along as a sophomore before the setbacks. This year, he shakes up the WR rankings...

Last edited:

He dealt with injuries 11th grade which kinda attributed to him flying under the radar, but nah I wouldn't say he's injury-prone at all. Clean bill of health his freshman and sophomore seasons. He was coming along as a sophomore before the setbacks. This year, he shakes up the WR rankings...

Per another site, Ice Harris has said the kid wasn't injured, was just behind other guys.

Advertisement
IMG_2104.jpg

I can't cross Baylor out they've been going after guys like Thornton and the kid who just beat anthony Swartz in the 100m for the last few years and they've had some big play guys because of it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Retweeting russels decommitment? Sounds like he wants to be a reptile. Some other kid from btw just got offered by them too.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back