Tyquan Thornton Gets an Offer

Advertisement
Ole buddy needs to see when's the last time the Gators ever had a success WR in the NFL. It may take him a while.

plz remember that if he does choose us we will coach him up even more, what u see now isnt a finished product.... this kid has WR traits that i want NOW!!! get him in and let him improve while learning from older guys and see what he can offer us... hes the type of kid that i would expect to really blow up towards the end of his Soph season into his BIG junior year

Advertisement
We have time to work on him. But yeah, he's dumb af if he wants to play up there. I bet even Calloway would tell him to stay away.

Or maybe not, since he could probably murder someone on tape and they'd still have him cleared to play by the next game.

I'm sure his mindset is that he sees who we have and who we have coming in and doesn't think he can crack the depth chart.

Very intimidating group of wide outs Miami has brewing.

Advertisement
Advertisement
In recent years, name me one Dade County WR that has gone to Florida and blew up. This kid is a sucker if he goes to Florida.

Advertisement
In recent years, name me one Dade County WR that has gone to Florida and blew up. This kid is a sucker if he goes to Florida.

Antonio callaway, he's legit the only one but still. 2nd best receiver in the state behind ahmmon

Antonio callaway, he's legit the only one but still. 2nd best receiver in the state behind ahmmon

You really are a faqqit. Your definition of blowing up is completely different than mine.

You really are a faqqit. Your definition of blowing up is completely different than mine.

You have issues, chill out dumba55, it ain't that ******* serious

You have issues, chill out dumba55, it ain't that ******* serious

Sometimes I wonder if you really are a Canes fan. You hate the Gators Tears thread. You're arguing the Callaway, who had 700 yards and 3 TD's last year, is "blowing up," you wish Noles players good luck, and you love Al Golden. Very odd behavior for a "Canes fan."

Advertisement
Back