Tyquan Thornton Gets an Offer

In recent years, name me one Dade County WR that has gone to Florida and blew up. This kid is a sucker if he goes to Florida.

Antonio callaway, he's legit the only one but still. 2nd best receiver in the state behind ahmmon

You really are a faqqit. Your definition of blowing up is completely different than mine.

You have issues, chill out dumba55, it ain't that ******* serious

Sometimes I wonder if you really are a Canes fan. You hate the Gators Tears thread. You're arguing the Callaway, who had 700 yards and 3 TD's last year, is "blowing up," you wish Noles players good luck, and you love Al Golden. Very odd behavior for a "Canes fan."

You wonder if "I'm" a canes fan?.... man stfu with that dumbsh*t

Advertisement
Antonio callaway, he's legit the only one but still. 2nd best receiver in the state behind ahmmon

You really are a faqqit. Your definition of blowing up is completely different than mine.

Sometimes I wonder if you really are a Canes fan. You hate the Gators Tears thread. You're arguing the Callaway, who had 700 yards and 3 TD's last year, is "blowing up," you wish Noles players good luck, and you love Al Golden. Very odd behavior for a "Canes fan."

giphy.gif

Brock's still allowed to porst here ?

Unlike most on here I actually post news relevant to whatever thread is on here. People like you just be hating. Which I don't understand because at the end of the day we are all canes fans

Advertisement
Two kids at 17? Pass....this yute can't be counted on to make good decisions. Honestly the kid should go to an FIU or FAU and be the only option like TY. If not he'll get frustrated and end up like Yearby.

When you have two kids while you're still a kid, you tend to make decisions out of desperation...hard pass

Geez if the kid is a die hard UF fan and wants to play for them then let him without bashing. Same scenario when we sucked and still had kids coming that were die hard UM fans when they could easily gone somewhere else

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm sure his mindset is that he sees who we have and who we have coming in and doesn't think he can crack the depth chart.

Very intimidating group of wide outs Miami has brewing.

Then he does not believe in himself and talents, not looking to be the best he can be. He seems to have lots of talent. He may not come to Miami but it would shocking to see him as a **** in the end, JMO.

Geez if the kid is a die hard UF fan and wants to play for them then let him without bashing. Same scenario when we sucked and still had kids coming that were die hard UM fans when they could easily gone somewhere else

This faqqit approach from alleged UM fans always makes me sick.

Advertisement

You're right, let's praise him and wish him the best of luck for selling out on his city and going to the program we arguably hate the most. You're that guy.

You're right, let's praise him and wish him the best of luck for selling out on his city and going to the program we arguably hate the most. You're that guy.

Where in my statement did I say we should praise him...I will wait. Dumbass.

Sorry but if hes a die hard UF fan, lives in Dade/Broward, has a UM offer, and still goes to UF..you bash him and wish nothing but ill will upon him. WTF are you talking about?

Advertisement

Sorry but if hes a die hard UF fan, lives in Dade/Broward, has a UM offer, and still goes to UF..you bash him and wish nothing but ill will upon him. WTF are you talking about?

You go ahead and bash the kid and make our fan base look worse like a bunch of little pricks.

giphy.gif
LMAO good one.

Sent from my N9519 using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back