Tyquan Thornton Gets an Offer

We have at least 3 WRs faster than him. Pope, Harley, and JT4. A couple inches of height isn’t going to matter when we can’t get them the ball.

Advertisement
We have at least 3 WRs faster than him. Pope, Harley, and JT4. A couple inches of height isn’t going to matter when we can’t get them the ball.
Wiggins*. In these wide open offenses a common thing you see is his much spacing Their receivers have in these routes which causes them to appear more wide open and it Definitely works.

I wonder how much money Baylor paid him lolol this is classic the new Miami!!! We may have better players we don’t know but this is my argument about our program. We cry about loosing the 5 stars but it’s kids like this that’s going to not Alabama or Clemson and getting coached up!! We just need an administration that’s going to get us a REAL football leader!!!

Alonzo Highsmith had a great post yesterday about watch out when we get this ship righted!!! Get us a real bot ad or coach!!

Advertisement
I wonder how much money Baylor paid him lolol this is classic the new Miami!!! We may have better players we don’t know but this is my argument about our program. We cry about loosing the 5 stars but it’s kids like this that’s going to not Alabama or Clemson and getting coached up!! We just need an administration that’s going to get us a REAL football leader!!!

Alonzo Highsmith had a great post yesterday about watch out when we get this ship righted!!! Get us a real bot ad or coach!!

we recruited him hard. he shocked by going to UF after decommitting from baylor and then ended up sticking with baylor. cant blame the kid for being loyal to his first commitment. we only wish some of our commits were as loyal

we recruited him hard. he shocked by going to UF after decommitting from baylor and then ended up sticking with baylor. cant blame the kid for being loyal to his first commitment. we only wish some of our commits were as loyal

It’s nice to hear about sticking to commitment, lolol kid probably went were he thought he would be developed!!! Players go where they fell like they will Be developed just like those our fans claim are getting paid!!! This is allnon our administration!!!

LOL. The BOT doesn't change because of athletic achievement. Some of you people have no clue.

LOL. The BOT doesn't change because of athletic achievement. Some of you people have no clue.
No I get it, however the board oversees the leadership of the university I know they don’t sign off or do the hiring and firing but they can be a sphere of influence

Advertisement
Baylor bags folks. We want him him hard and it was a UF BAYLOR battle. He chose Baylor.

lol @ Baylor bags. Hes a track kid. Was surprise he didnt head to UF though. He and Nayquan Wright are close..they been together since pee wees.

I knew Baylor offense would work for him though.

lol @ Baylor bags. Hes a track kid. Was surprise he didnt head to UF though. He and Nayquan Wright are close..they been together since pee wees.

I knew Baylor offense would work for him though.

Tyquan Thornton does everything we (Richt and Enos) would have liked to have seen Jeff Thomas do consistently.

Richt would always run those deep posts with Jeff Thomas...Thornton makes those look easy on a 6'2" frame. Makes contested catches, too.

Most people on this forum will come up with some excuse for Jeff Thomas, but I look at both of these guys and see one is far superior to the other. Nevermind the Popes, Hightowers, etc. of the world. Thornton is a far superior WR to those players and yall can bump the fvck out of this post in 2-3 years when Thornton is in the NFL.

Thornton is on his way to an Age 19 Breakout Season as a WR2. He's legit, brother. 28% marketshare of Baylor's passing yards. 20% marketshare of touchdowns. 19 yards a grab. He's a baller. Big time miss by this staff.

Tyquan Thornton does everything we (Richt and Enos) would have liked to have seen Jeff Thomas do consistently.

Richt would always run those deep posts with Jeff Thomas...Thornton makes those look easy on a 6'2" frame. Makes contested catches, too.

Most people on this forum will come up with some excuse for Jeff Thomas, but I look at both of these guys and see one is far superior to the other. Nevermind the Popes, Hightowers, etc. of the world. Thornton is a far superior WR to those players and yall can bump the fvck out of this post in 2-3 years when Thornton is in the NFL.

Thornton is on his way to an Age 19 Breakout Season as a WR2. He's legit, brother. 28% marketshare of Baylor's passing yards. 20% marketshare of touchdowns. 19 yards a grab. He's a baller. Big time miss by this staff.

He's always been legit too. What he's doing now...He has been doing since he was like 11. The big 3 f*d up letting him out

Advertisement
He's always been legit too. What he's doing now...He has been doing since he was like 11. The big 3 f*d up letting him out

This is what is frustrating about this team. We can't even get baseline **** right over numerous staffs.

This dude was down the road. Could have ****ed in his front lawn from my bathroom and Miami prioritized others ahead of him - including dudes that have already hightailed it out of here because they couldn't take burn from the WR2 from SUNY-Buffalo (that happens to be pretty good).

This is just another in the long line of misevaluations and poor jobs of recruiting local, obvious studs to this program that would have likely covered up a lot of the buffoonery here over the years.

Not only do we have terrible coaching, we double down on it by getting all of the wrong players.

Doesnt matter, high chance he would of sucked here and had trouble learning the plays in our sophisticated scheme..

Advertisement
We losing sleep over a Baylor WR who the 2nd wr on his team...what that oline at Baylor hitting like tho?..btw we were on the kid

Advertisement
Back