Tyquan Thornton Gets an Offer

Advertisement
Found this online. Speed merchants of dade.

[TWEET]https://twitter.com/Humble_Ty19/status/705027675593682944[/TWEET]

CcjC7XpVIAEGvWG.jpg

What are the names of these young Bolts!! And was this a picture from this past track season??

Tyrese cooper, Horne, tyquan, bethel

Terrence Horne Jr- Miramar- 10.47 100 m...Oregon State offer
Nigel Bethel Jr- mnw- UF commit I believe

Tyrese Cooper offered by everyone for track

Tyquan Thornton- BTW- Our new phenom offer

Tyguan ,if that's him in the black,needs a Big Mac and a couple large fries...kid looks straight out of an Ethiopian commercial.

so how fast is Thornton ? 4.3 ? 4.4 ? 4.5 ?

If he's running a 10.5 100m at 6'3 then he's running a high 4.3 to low 4.4

How did you come up with that based on people actually running the 100?

Usain Bolt 100m 10 meter Splits and Speed Endurance

Interpolating a bit (.66 of 30-40m time) and minus out the reaction time, Bolt ran a paltry 4.189 forty in his world record sprint...give or take a few thousandths.

Advertisement

Interpolating a bit (.66 of 30-40m time) and minus out the reaction time, Bolt ran a paltry 4.189 forty in his world record sprint...give or take a few thousandths.

I stand corrected...
Usain Bolt could run a fast 40 -- but how fast? - NFL.com

CcjC7XpVIAEGvWG.jpg

What are the names of these young Bolts!! And was this a picture from this past track season??

Tyguan ,if that's him in the black,needs a Big Mac and a couple large fries...kid looks straight out of an Ethiopian commercial.

he's 6'2-6'3 and 170. So yea he will need to put on weight...looking at another Lamar Thomas on our hands...

CcjC7XpVIAEGvWG.jpg

Isnt bethel a kid who graduated a few years ago who was once committed to us? This guy have the same name?

Love when guys are able to come in and take that offer with a big camp performance. Herb Waters did the same thing when people doubted whether or not he was UM caliber.

IIRC, Hurns also solidified his status as the real deal in the summer camps prior to his SR year.

Yep...I remember the nurse story but not waters. Either way Thornton took advantage of an opportunity

Advertisement
Terrence horn Jr 10.29 100m. Another cat on Miramar track team Taylor banks (sop) runs a 10.34 and Jamal Walton 10.4.

CcjC7XpVIAEGvWG.jpg

Isnt bethel a kid who graduated a few years ago who was once committed to us? This guy have the same name?

Yeah it's weird that's his brother and they have the same name

Terrence horn Jr 10.29 100m. Another cat on Miramar track team Taylor banks (sop) runs a 10.34 and Jamal Walton 10.4.

Horne's a ballplayer. His dimensions are gonna keep him off of our radar for this class but he's a guy I think we'd be all over if we struck out on Thomas and/or Harley. Tbh, I like him over Elijah Moore. Before anyone brings up Moore's numbers at Western, I'm telling you, replace him with Horne and he gets at least an extra 400-500 yards and 5 tds outta those 88 catches...

Advertisement

Horne's a ballplayer. His dimensions are gonna keep him off of our radar for this class but he's a guy I think we'd be all over if we struck out on Thomas and/or Harley. Tbh, I like him over Elijah Moore. Before anyone brings up Moore's numbers at Western, I'm telling you, replace him with Horne and he gets at least an extra 400-500 yards and 5 tds outta those 88 catches...

Do you know why he transferred to Miramar?

Advertisement

I stand corrected...
Usain Bolt could run a fast 40 -- but how fast? - NFL.com
LMAO @ Gorsack saying he's not sure whether Usain Bolt is as fast as NFL players.

*SMH*

I don't know for certain but my best guess is because of the coaching turnover at CC. Even with that, I'd have to believe that Miramar is slated to feature him more than he possibly would be at CC.

he started out at Miramar...he transferred to CC..now he is back at Miramar..because they got a coach from my alma mater MCA...got a good amount of kids over there so they should make some noise. So he was an original Miramar kid...

Love when guys are able to come in and take that offer with a big camp performance. Herb Waters did the same thing when people doubted whether or not he was UM caliber.

IIRC, Hurns also solidified his status as the real deal in the summer camps prior to his SR year.

he did it exactly like this..it started at uf camp for hurns
He had a UM offer before Friday Night Lights. Randy loved his game. He went to get his "dream" UF offer. He dominated that camp, and they gave WR MVP to Dunkly. He left without an offer and… the rest is history. Dunkly transferred to USF and is doing nothing now. Hurns is rich.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back