Tyquan Thornton Gets an Offer

Advertisement
Crazy how every cycle guys emerge out of nowhere to become options.

Jeff Thomas last year was a good example.

Thornton looks explosive as ****. Would not mind him at all in this class

We weren't quite as full as was thought...I find it hard to believe we have 8-9nsilents.

Not disputing what Pete said but doesn't make sense.

Now here's a kid that wasn't thought about balling out and getting an offer.

This staff wouldn't have gone through the last 7 months of recruiting without having left themselves provisions, for a potential transfer to come aboard,.. Or the stud or two who may show out along the way!! They may be "full" for the class....but not so much that they couldnt open the door for the "certain" athlete.

Eventually,.. Were gonna start learning to relax and let the staff do work!

When Baylor goes after guys, you know the kid is an elite athlete. That's been their MO the past several years - find the freak athletes

If I were to guess I would have Thompson as 60% to 70% Cane right now. It will depend on how many receivers we take this year. If we decide on going with 5 receivers in the class, Thompson goes to 80% to 90% Cane.

Advertisement
If I were to guess I would have Thompson as 60% to 70% Cane right now. It will depend on how many receivers we take this year. If we decide on going with 5 receivers in the class, Thompson goes to 80% to 90% Cane.

Bad schtick iz bad.

Found this online. Speed merchants of dade.

[TWEET]https://twitter.com/Humble_Ty19/status/705027675593682944[/TWEET]

CcjC7XpVIAEGvWG.jpg

Advertisement

Bad schtick iz bad.

I stand by my prediction. I know I am right here.

Enlighten me, how on earth one would go about verifying your prediction of percentage chance another person makes a decision you prognosticate?

Advertisement
Can he do it in pads? I know he was hurt JR year but was there any buzz after his Sophomore year?

Check the tape he's good and comes out of tough inner city school.. you don't pass on studs from MNW Norland Carol City Booker T or Central

You also don't take them just because they attend one of those schools. That entire line of thinking led to the disappointment of the 2008 class

Question was can he do it in pads. Trust me if you go to any of these schools and you're a STUD you can definitely do it in pads. Also it is well documented that the coaching staff didn't know how to harness the talent that came in. you don't go from being the national champions in high school to some cut-rate scrub.

Advertisement
If this kid is a 10.5-100 meter runner, I WANT HIM!! **I'm a speed guy, I love the speedsters that play football** Him shining at the camp and being a 10.5 guy, is enough for me.. SIGN HIM UP

That's a lot of offers for that 4th spot. Guys are either: playing Russian roulette waiting on pulling the trigger and risking someone else grabbing the last spot; they don't have legit offers; or they don't really care if some other WR takes the last spot.

Advertisement
Back