Tyquan Thornton Gets an Offer

Advertisement
Can he do it in pads? I know he was hurt JR year but was there any buzz after his Sophomore year?

Pete said no offers would come after the 7 on 7 camps, so this kid must have straight up dominated.

Advertisement
Can he do it in pads? I know he was hurt JR year but was there any buzz after his Sophomore year?

Check the tape he's good and comes out of tough inner city school.. you don't pass on studs from MNW Norland Carol City Booker T or Central

Thought this needed it's own thread. Kid looked like a stud in the clips from todays camp.

T.Thornton 4️⃣‏ @Humble_Ty19 13m13 minutes ago
More
Blessed to receive a(n) offer from the University of Miami 🙌🏽 #Blessed 🙏🏾

Give me...

Pope
Wiggins
Thornton
Hightower
and 1 of Austin or Williams

I like how thornton hedged his bets with "a(n)". elite grammar.

Advertisement
I didnt see dynamic ability in his junior tape. I like kevin Austin and Xavier Williams a lot more for the final spot at receiver.
Personally, I need to see more this season

Relayed your message to Dugans. He is having second thoughts now after reading your post.

Last edited:

Check the tape he's good and comes out of tough inner city school.. you don't pass on studs from MNW Norland Carol City Booker T or Central

You also don't take them just because they attend one of those schools. That entire line of thinking led to the disappointment of the 2008 class

Advertisement
Well would you look at that! Fast like Moore and more hands then Schwatz with elite size. Not only that but I remember Pete saying the staff wanted more Miami-Dade guys. Well, here you go.

Kid dominated UF camp got the offer
Kid dominated UM camp and got the offer

Kid could be in line for a big summer

Amazing to most he was unheard of until 48 hours ago

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back