Ty Stevenson Blog excerpt:

Advertisement
He has to say that he can't **** on his teammates and say they suck. Tf?

Size means alot...pause. Our Butch teams had size and speed. We going to find out this year

Bad ***** joke. But agree that the best defenses have a combination of size and speed. DJ Williams and Vince Wilfork were massive for their positions and still had elite explosiveness.

Bad ***** joke. But agree that the best defenses have a combination of size and speed. DJ Williams and Vince Wilfork were massive for their positions and still had elite explosiveness.
It was bad but a pause is a pause lol. I had to it was sus. Explosiveness means alot more than speed if I had to say. Most elite guys are explosive.

He has to say that he can't **** on his teammates and say they suck. Tf?

Size means alot...pause. Our Butch teams had size and speed. We going to find out this year
Yeah on one hand it’s like what do we expect him to say

but same time it corroborates with what a lot of people have been saying that watch the team

and he did start off being honest by saying “he didn’t think so” at first which is certainly fair

Advertisement
I wouldn't mind playing Georgia in a bowl game this year. I think we'll be a lot better by the end of the year than we are right now, as our Freshmen and Redshirted Freshmen grow into their roles.

For the last 20 years this team has hurt me….
LOL you're killing bruh! What can I say to that other than I'm sorry you've been hurt and affected this way. Let's just accept legitimate and positive news regarding the Canes 👊🏿.

DOES MIAMI’S ROSTER TALENT MATCH UP WITH GEORGIA’S?

When I first got here, I didn’t think so. But practicing with these guys and seeing these guys’ effort, it’s not that far off. They might be just a little bigger, they recruit bigger. That’s the only thing. As far as getting to the ball, we move faster here.

Some of our D linemen clock over 16 or 17 miles per hour, and they do it frequently. All our DBs are running over 20s and 21s. Just everybody moves fast. Everybody’s head is on a swivel and everybody is running to the ball. That’s what our big thing is playing with a tempo offense. Get back to your spot and with that we’re well conditioned.

I’ve never seen anything like it. And I feel like everybody has a better actual purpose here.

We have a lot of potential. Once we finally gel together as an entire defense - once the linebackers and the D line click and the linebackers and the secondary click - I feel we’ll be a great defense.

CANES VS. ‘BAMA

I believe we can win. If we come out and play our game, start fast how Miami always is, use what we have as a weapon to the best of our ability, yes we have a chance.
Did we expect him to saying something negative? Not exactly an objective source.
On the other hand, it's nice to savor thoughts like these. Why not enjoy the moment..,

Advertisement
Yeah on one hand it’s like what do we expect him to say

but same time it corroborates with what a lot of people have been saying that watch the team

and he did start off being honest by saying “he didn’t think so” at first which is certainly fair
Its sounds genuine but im like bruh whats he going to say, but everyone has been sounding the same i give u that. They even have me low key excited.

I certainly don’t want to take any of the shine from Rique’s outstanding blog post, but his situation is the perfect answer to many who ask the question “Why do Miami kids leave for other schools?”

It was obviously a personal decision between he and his Mom. At the time, it was the right choice. Fortunately, for him and us, he’s returned a mature young man ready to take on any challenge. I wish him all the best.

Advertisement
I like TS’ approach. Essentially, if we play well, we have a chance. No false bravado, and no defeatist attitude, either. We are playing this game with house money if we are honest with ourselves. A win would be monumental, but the real season starts with the ACC schedule. Get this offense humming by the Virginia game, with the defense merely needing to be “good” and we are cooking with gas.
Its refreshing to know there are still fans who has conceded to "everything Alabama". There have been upsets and why not the U over Bama on 9/4!

Go CANES!

The real difference is the head coaches. This game will determine if Manny is a quality head coach. Quality head coaches would keep it close since Bama lost all of their impact players on offense to the draft and have a new Offensive coordinator. It should be a low scoring game with both teams struggling against the defense. If Miami looks like we don’t belong on the same field then it’s time to start fantasizing over who the next HC is going to be.
That's pretty dumb. If the game is not close, probably means Alabama goes undefeated this year and just reloads with five stars.

I honestly think he can lead a team if you cater the offense to him.

He played well in the run and shoot and is learning air raid and read option. Give him the right spread oc and don’t put excess weight on him, I think he can find some success in the league.

He can’t play in a more traditional offense. It won’t work. The right coaches and situations are vital.
You swap King for Murray at Oklahoma and you’d have very similar results.

I’m not saying King is as good as Murray, but the scheme and play calling of Lincoln Riley, OL & Bendenbaugh, and skill guys that Oklahoma had… compare that to what King had last year

needless to say, I’ve got an erection waiting to see how high powered our offense is this year. 38pts per game avg at least

Advertisement
You swap King for Murray at Oklahoma and you’d have very similar results.

I’m not saying King is as good as Murray, but the scheme and play calling of Lincoln Riley, OL & Bendenbaugh, and skill guys that Oklahoma had… compare that to what King had last year

needless to say, I’ve got an erection waiting to see how high powered our offense is this year. 38pts per game avg at least
Big emphasis on players at Oklahoma

They whole article was him on canesport(rivals website). I’m not gonna copy and paste it. But it was a great read. Cool to learn a lot about him. I think the avg fan here should read it and realize why some guys leave south Florida to go elsewhere. I get we want these recruits down here, but sometimes it’s bigger then football. Sometimes the player and family want to leave home to mature and all that, which you have to respect. I get the bag talk, but sometimes leaving home is ideal for these kids.
Also will mention, the reasons he left Georgia were 1000% on par with what @Cribby had mentioned several times. Respect for that intell.
I definitely am excited to see this team too. We have the pieces, year two and a much older team. The speed! And the non football stuff has been so encouraging based on that article and other stuff around. How a team bonds can really really impact a team beyond the x and o’s. We got a fun season ahead

yeah, many times it just about ''the bag''...

Advertisement
Back