Ty Stevenson Blog excerpt:

View attachment 152762

Some of y’all are so subtle with your narrative expansions. Miami and UNC are virtually tied historically, wins often coming in pairs. The series is even, they obliterated us last year I know, but it’s not like they’ve owned us since we joined.

Mack hurt y’all bad.
Remember when Larry Fedora beat UM by more than Mack Brown did last year? Fedora’s gotta have at least two or three nattys by now surely.

Advertisement
Boar selling the sunshine. I thought this forum had banned that. It's all GoCanes fault with that 15-0 crap.

... Personally, I'm still in "prove it" mode. But my hearts with the sunshine pumpers.
Yeah, I’m being very realistic about the team but every once in a while I allow myself to get a little sunshine.

They always do. I don't know why they're here and wish the mods would ban them. All they bring is negativity.

Well, for 1 this space would absolutely suck without them. 2. Since we've been average at best for the last 15 years. They're right more times than not.

They blew out Clemson in the last game they played. I'm pretty sure Dabo is considered a good coach.

Whether or not Manny is a good coach won't be clear from the results of this game.

That Alabama team was loaded with NFL talent and blew out Ohio State the last game they played. Clemson got blown out by Ohio State bc they weren’t that good of a team last year. We should’ve been able to keep that game respectable but Manny Diaz being the HC is the reason Clemson blew us out.

View attachment 152762

Some of y’all are so subtle with your narrative expansions. Miami and UNC are virtually tied historically, wins often coming in pairs. The series is even, they obliterated us last year I know, but it’s not like they’ve owned us since we joined.

Mack hurt y’all bad.
Who cares what happened pre Mack? All I know is he's 2-0 vs Diaz with the most recent game setting offensive records against Diaz defense. Why should we (fans) have any confidence at all that Manny can beat UNC as long as Brown is there?

Advertisement
Who cares what happened pre Mack? All I know is he's 2-0 vs Diaz with the most recent game setting offensive records against Diaz defense. Why should we (fans) have any confidence at all that Manny can beat UNC as long as Brown is there?
It took Baker pooping on the sidelines on 4th and 18 for Miami to lose the first game. Last year was an inexcusable train wreck.

Takes a little bit more effort, but pointing out the differences between two data points is not the same as creating a narrative.

It took Baker pooping on the sidelines on 4th and 18 for Miami to lose the first game. Last year was an inexcusable train wreck.

Takes a little bit more effort, but pointing out the differences between two data points is not the same as creating a narrative.
Still chaps my ***

Advertisement
Back