Two lessons from this class and Avantae Williams

1580931384408.png

No one gave us a shot. The 2 FSU insiders woke up this AM and CB Florida.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Simply and well said. This offseason has been a wild ride...let's hope that it translates into wins...and then winning more recruiting battles...and more wins...

People complain constantly about this staff's recruiting ability

But they just put together at Top 12 class after a miserable year and consecutive years of terrible offense.

If we looked even somewhat competent and won 8-9 games this year we prob would've landed Flowe, Fleming, Francois, Height, etc. and we've flirted with a Top 5 class

If we start to win (10-11 games) and the offense looks fun to play in, there's no reason we shouldn't start to see consistent top 10/top 5 classes

Advertisement
If Lashlee can get King & this offense to run at an optimum level & we mess around win 10 games + Coastal, plus with the additions of Reed, Lockette & Hyppolite, we might actually clean up in recruiting for the 21 class.

Idk why but this season just feels different than the last few...

You forgot to add the most important thing:

If you try your very hardest, you may just be able to overcome the massive story and obvious permanent stain cast on this program when the 49ers had to replace our field.

#hottakes

that field was a year old. Just shows the NFL is filled with divas

If Lashlee can get King & this offense to run at an optimum level & we mess around win 10 games + Coastal, plus with the additions of Reed, Lockette & Hyppolite, we might actually clean up in recruiting for the 21 class.

theyve finally made the NECESSARY changes. they understood their short comings as a recruiting staff and have worked to shore that up over the years. didnt give in to public pressure in making cooney the WR coach and hired a legit one. theyve hired a legit OC running a legit offense.

Advertisement

It's all because of D'Eriq King.

I'm not making predictions on ****, especially not right now. But I will say this....Miami WILL NOT have the worst 3rd down offense in the country this season. I will bet my literal life on that.

Wow. I'm in disbelief. What are the coaches even selling these recruits on? Never in a million years would have thought they'd have an effective pitch.

Now they need to carry this momentum and land a grad transfer O lineman, WR, and CB.

Advertisement
Ummmm, big guy, our own FANS didn't give UM a shot. That 30 page thread is comedy at its finest with people clowning the staff for even trying to pursue this kid. So lets not throw shots at those writers.

like the old syaing goes, you lose 100 percent of the shots you dont take. two kids miami wouldnt have this cycle if they stopped recruiting them (knighton and williams just off the top of my head)

As much as I talk **** about this staff, gotta give respect where it's due. Diaz and co seem to literally be 'ignoring the noise' and going forward. No way in **** I thought we'd end up with some of the kids we got this year.

Advertisement
Have to say, with some of these gets in this class, they exceeded my expectations just in terms of being pure recruiters, especially coming off the season we just had. Since diaz been here I said He couldn’t recruit like that but the way he closed some of these kids I certainly Have to give him credit for that man

Have to say, with some of these gets in this class, they exceeded my expectations just in terms of being pure recruiters, especially coming off the season we just had. Since diaz been here I said He couldn’t recruit like that but the way he closed some of these kids I certainly Have to give him credit for that man

banda the bartender served you up an ice cold glass if whoop ***. That should end you tryna say he recruits like Rumph.

Advertisement
Back