Two lessons from this class and Avantae Williams

Advertisement
****. I was just coming to grips with the “Go with the flow” tweet turning out to be bull****

Lmao i forgot about him. The Haslewoods, Flowes, those are the kind of OOS players that we should be able to sprinkle in if we handle business on the field. Combine that with locking down the top local talent and nobody will stop us

This kid will be a roller coaster until NSD. But we are in the game. JW and Avantae were playing alongside each other in Paradise.

Can’t help but notice him wearing 20 in a Canes Jersey with the legend himself on the staff 👀

Advertisement
LB scares the crap out of me.

If they can't patch together respectable LB play across McCloud, Joyner, Brooks and Huff, plus the injured guys and Freshmen, then fire Patke's ***. ****, they could move Carter down there in a pinch if needed. We've got enough talent to fill any gaps left by Shaq and Pinckney.

To me, the one area lacking in talent is still the OT spot. Everywhere else we're at least equivalent and mostly better than the teams on our schedule. But unless Campbell takes a big step, OT is going to be bumpy this year even with uptempo and fast reads. They may need to put Scaife back out even if he's better at guard. Hope that's not necessary.

Anyway, if we win 10+, then guys like Williams are going to want in on the action, and will be the norm not the exception.

Advertisement
Back