Tvd hitting [the portal?]

The portal or not. You can tell by his behavior that he doesn't want to be here. That's my gut feeling. He is lifeless out there. Gattis is killing him. Big difference from last year under Lashlee. I miss HIM

I don't blame him.

Gattis is killing the whole team! (And this was speculated on months ago.)

I know damned good and well that there's a creative, hungry, clever, Offensive Coordinator out there that would KILL to have an opportunity to push the envelope here at UM.

Advertisement
This honestly may be something. How does he not have his receivers phone number. Proves the extra work is not happening. Also TVD only wanted to throw to X and Mallory

Yeah, this is something I've seen repeated on here a bunch of times, and it's damning if true. Also doesn't bode well for Him if the team has already rallied around Garcia over Him.

Somebody post actual NFL scouting notes projecting Kaaya and now TVD as consensus Top 10, Top 5 picks.

Not comments from ’draftnicks’ who don’t make a living making NFL personnel decisions. Not Walter Football.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Listening to footballville and they make great points. TVD is a limited. He can't read defenses. Said Malik Rosier told him to watch TVDs feet. They are planted, His eyes are trying to read the D but his feet aren't following which makes his throws inaccurate and last year he only had to look to 1 side of the field.. Also makes a point about maybe Gattis doesn't trust him enough to throw the ball in the red zone because he locks onto 1 WR. That also makes sense. And he is not a leader.. But the secret is out that the team was more behind Jake than TVD and I think that was proven today by how the team reacted to Jake coming into the game.. good listen. Gattis doesn't go from being in the playoffs being a OC to not knowing how to call a game. Just saying Jake processes things alot faster and has been a winner in 3 different systems in high school
Someone on here also told us that we needed to keep Malik away from TVD. Also we built the kid up way too high based on a small sample size against **** competition.

Listening to footballville and they make great points. TVD is a limited. He can't read defenses. Said Malik Rosier told him to watch TVDs feet. They are planted, His eyes are trying to read the D but his feet aren't following which makes his throws inaccurate and last year he only had to look to 1 side of the field.. Also makes a point about maybe Gattis doesn't trust him enough to throw the ball in the red zone because he locks onto 1 WR. That also makes sense. And he is not a leader.. But the secret is out that the team was more behind Jake than TVD and I think that was proven today by how the team reacted to Jake coming into the game.. good listen. Gattis doesn't go from being in the playoffs being a OC to not knowing how to call a game. Just saying Jake processes things alot faster and has been a winner in 3 different systems in high school
Agree completely with his feet being planted.
Throwing flat-footed.
No bueno.

Some of you are peak mid-wits. So far in this thread we have:

1) the body language Ph.Ds. reading his "slumped posture" and "wide eyes"
2) the idea that TVD plays too much golf
3) that he only wants to throw to Restrepo and Mallory
4) that he and his WRs hate each other
5) that he "was seen at the beach too much this summer'
6) that an insider said he would sleep in most weekends
7) he doesn't work hard and doesn't want to win - think this was based on his hip posture on sideline
8) his eyes are too narrow on his face so he doesn't see the boundaries of the field

When Garcia stinks it up over the next few weeks, i hope we get the same zest of body watchers and eye circumference readers that we have had here. It is truly a marvelous consortium of mental illness.

Advertisement
t

Yes. here is just a few plays where TVD was just flat out bad. You can't blame coaching for this..

View attachment 209497View attachment 209498
This was just a flat out miss that wasn't closeView attachment 209499another terrible throw with the WR openMello running wide open but he goes deepView attachment 209502
I think that you are suffering from a huge misconception of what people mean when they say coaching. Yes this is all on coaching in one way or another. TVD is not right for this offense and apparently he has been off the entire off season yet they continue to trot him out there and set him up to fail. That's coaching. If Garcia has been better suited to this offense the entire time they should of had a competition but no they just named TVD the starter based on last year in a one read spread type offense. That all falls under coaching.

This is another problem I have. Apparently this has been going on behind the scenes all off season and if the coaches knew this then why the Fucc have they been wasting everyone's time with TVD? Jake should have been the guy from the get but since TVD had a bunch of hype Mario felt he owed it to him but that was a huge mistake. Let's see what Jake can give us offensively going forward.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back