TVD (He Gone)

Yea I was about to ask this. A lot of people had Wisconsin as a sleeper team to win the Big 10 West and how great Fickell would be. I get its his first year but they were highly unimpressive.

I hope he kills it though!
I hope he does aight and gets drafted lol My fear is he will ball out and can point fingers even though it was clear injuries hampered him and he was then trying to force ****. Bad combo all around and if he is lights out and whomever our transfer QB does not then the narrative only builds

Advertisement
young got less looks than most, no way he follows TVD

Young started following the Tennessee WR coach the same night he went into the portal, they might have been the ones to get him to enter
could be. Just sharing what's being said

Advertisement
Advertisement
They completely changed the philosophy of that program and did not have the guys capable of playing in that scheme.

This board chants Mario needed his guys well Longo needed his.
they are attacking the portal this off season. Longo knows what he needs. going to watch the WR they bring in.

I think NIL is a bit of an issue compared to other BIG schools

Advertisement
But but CIS told me he was going to transfer to ****** Rutgers or UCONN.

One of the best OCs in the country wanted him. lol

or the best was those predicting G5 schools....
I ******* love this… TVD loyalists peacocking the transfer to Wisky!

Get em, fellas! Stand your ground. TVD4lyfe

But but CIS told me he was going to transfer to ****** Rutgers or UCONN.

One of the best OCs in the country wanted him. lol
bro like I dont think this is the flex you think.... obviously Wisconsin is better than Rutgers but TVD was being projected as a first round pick, Bama wanted him less than 8 months ago, this is basically a lateral move. You see how Ward and Howard are getting looks from big names?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back