TVD (He Gone)

JHallCanes

2028 is our year
Premium
Respect

I’ve bashed him a lot but he played a good game against a good defense today

Leg injury, hand injury, rib injury, shoulder injury, took some wicked wicked hits in this game

I thought he was done here but he gave us a chance to win

To me it just took too long for the coaches to help him out. He started off great and then hit a wall, and the coaches let him down

Not absolving him during that stretch, he played MISERABLY. But today was plenty of evidence that coaching holds a lot of the keys

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
He played decent
Nothing great
But atleast he didn’t throw three pics

If he just played decent like he did today (clean)
This team could be 9-2 easy maybe better

But he had a chance at goal line and he pulled a Dak
Couldn’t punch it in when it mattered
Yeah I think that’s been the tough part watching these losses

It’s like bro we don’t need Pat Mahomes we just need a 6/10

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yeah I think that’s been the tough part watching these losses

It’s like bro we don’t need Pat Mahomes we just need a 6/10
Days like today are when you need a Pat Mahomes, a day when we face a good offense and can't lean on the defense.

But beyond that we need a OC that can get our playmakers the ball in space for more than two plays. Today Brohm was Einstein to our corky. I honestly feel we were the more talented team today, we just had no gameplan for sustained success, Louisville did.

Respect

Leg injury, hand injury, rib injury, shoulder injury, took some wicked wicked hits in this game

To me it just took too long for the coaches to help him out. He started off great and then hit a wall, and the coaches let him down

Not absolving him during that stretch, he played MISERABLY. But today was plenty of evidence that coaching holds a lot of the keys
And the OL didn't do him any favors today

Advertisement
Days like today are when you need a Pat Mahomes, a day when we face a good offense and can't lean on the defense.

But beyond that we need a OC that can get our playmakers the ball in space for more than two plays. Today Brohm was Einstein to our corky. I honestly feel we were the more talented team today, we just had no gameplan for sustained success, Louisville did.
Yeah I’m with you there

We have some solid players but we are lacking elite playmakers on the offensive side of the ball for sure

Respect

Not absolving him during that stretch, he played MISERABLY. But today was plenty of evidence that coaching holds a lot of the keys.
He was absolutely destroyed today on various occasions. He gained some respect today but at the expense of being the new cutout on the Operation game…

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back