TVD (He Gone)

Ay... You might be right. But does it really matter if both teams went 7-5? Lol. I honestly wasn't even trying to debate. I just asked a simple question lol. But hey, I guess this upcoming season will be the most telling. Will just have to revisit this thread next year 😉
7-5 in year 1 vs year 2 with a harder schedule.

And for the record I’m glad we moved on from TVD. He has a ceiling and in my opinion wasn’t a good fit for what Dawson wants to do on offense. I think Howard is a perfect fit and increases the ceiling of this team. At the same time, I think TVD is a perfect fit for Longo. He’s going to put up some serious stats.

Advertisement
You probably think Paul Chryst is still coaching Wisconsin too.
Nope. I know Longo is there. I don’t give a **** about TVD one way or the other nor am I taking sides. I’m strictly here to stir the pot and provide gifs hyping up the moment. Now get back to work.

IMG_2467.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
bro like I dont think this is the flex you think.... obviously Wisconsin is better than Rutgers but TVD was being projected as a first round pick, Bama wanted him less than 8 months ago, this is basically a lateral move. You see how Ward and Howard are getting looks from big names?
🤣 they acting like he going to a contender. Wisconsin the 8th best team in B10.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back