TVD (He Gone)

Advertisement
I mean.... Is 7-5 not ******? Lol
There 5 for sure loses there.
I'm including Iowa in there cause he's a loser vs a good defense and I'm assuming Lincoln Riley can put up more.points then Longo.
Plenty of toss ups though.

Not sure run and shoot is gonna work in Wisconsin in late October November.

One of the best offensive minds in CFB picked him. It’s not like he’s going to an Iowa or Rutgers.

Would you rather have Longo or Dawson?
Dawg.... Lol I simply asked was 7-5 not ******?

BUT You said it's not like he's going to Iowa as if Iowa is not the better team lol. Which by the way, one of the "best offensive minds" only scored 6 measly points against them.... But I'll give you that because Iowa usually has a great defense. But then how about only scoring 10 measly points against NORTHWESTERN? How about 14 against INDIANA??

Advertisement
I'm just amazed at how many ppl think tvd is all of sudden is going to become this great QB now lol the boy had Lashlee, Gattis, and Dawson. If he couldn't learn how to progress through his reads after 3 OCs then yeah, I'm pretty sure HE'S the problem.

But with that being said, he's no longer a detriment to our team so I'll try not to bash him any longer.

Dawg.... Lol I simply asked was 7-5 not ******?

BUT You said it's not like he's going to Iowa as if Iowa is not the better team lol. Which by the way, one of the "best offensive minds" only scored 6 measly points against them.... But I'll give you that because Iowa usually has a great defense. But then how about only scoring 10 measly points against NORTHWESTERN? How about 14 against INDIANA??
Again, they went from ground and pound pro style football to air raid / spread overnight. If Mario needed his guys, Longo needs his. So are we just going to throw out Longo’s time at UNC when he consistently worked us or fickells time at UC where he took them to the playoff?

It’s going to break the heart of CIS to sip some reality, but based on on field results, Wisconsin is at a better spot program wise than Miami is.

1. Better OC
2. Better HC
3. Better recent history, more conference title appearances and NY6 victory
4. Better Conference (for now)

The defenses in that conference are going to kick his ******* ***.

Wisconsin plays Alabama, Penn State, Iowa, Oregon, and Nebraska (before you laugh, 13th in total defense, 32nd in sacks). Also going to have to go score for score with USC on the road.

You've never seen that kind of **** in the past three years, pal. Good luck.

Advertisement
2024 Wisconsin schedule

Western Michigan
South Dakota
Alabama
@ USC
Purdue
@Rutgers
@Northwestern
Penn State
@Iowa
Oregon
@ Nebraska
Minnesota

Good. Luck. Sir.

I just commented on this. But absolutely. That's the type of schedule that will grow hair on your nuts quickly. And just as the season turns cold and you gotta play big boy football in the B1G, they got to play Penn State, Iowa, Oregon, Nebraska, and Minnesota game is always an arctic tundra slop fest.

I can not imagine he makes it through the entire season. Maybe with bubble gum and scotch tape? idk.

Again, they went from ground and pound pro style football to air raid / spread overnight. If Mario needed his guys, Longo needs his. So are we just going to throw out Longo’s time at UNC when he consistently worked us or fickells time at UC where he took them to the playoff?

It’s going to break the heart of CIS to sip some reality, but based on on field results, Wisconsin is at a better spot program wise than Miami is.

1. Better OC
2. Better HC
3. Better recent history, more conference title appearances and NY6 victory
4. Better Conference (for now)
Ay... You might be right. But does it really matter if both teams went 7-5? Lol. I honestly wasn't even trying to debate. I just asked a simple question lol. But hey, I guess this upcoming season will be the most telling. Will just have to revisit this thread next year 😉

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back