TVD (He Gone)

Advertisement
Somebody may have already mentioned this, but if TVD hits the trail, does he take his roommate and favorite target, X with him?

Because would X really want to stay to try against the odds to develop that kind of chemistry with an unknown QB in another of the decades-long attempts at this program finding an even serviceable QB? You know, in a program that brought TVD from Heisman talk to this portal discussion in a single season?

I think big turnovers shouldn't come as something new to this team.
Ba Dum Tss GIF - Ba Dum Tss GIFs

The benefit from extra practices helps, but at the end of the day getting a head start on the transfer class is more important to our success next year. Don’t disagree with the QB statement tho, but we were in kinda a wierd position.
Disagree on the kind of weird position. If Mario is the alpha he thinks he is, he should have told TVD we're bringing in a portal QB for competition and to have an experienced backup. Do you think Saban would have given into TVD and not bring in a portal QB?

Advertisement
Cannot imagine TVD going anywhere there isn't a solid OL and decent stable of WR and other skill guys

Advertisement
if he goes to a power 5 I expect a lot of ints same as here. If he goes to a lesser conference he will do pretty well. Better go to a team that’s ready or he will struggle big time. That’s JMO I could be wrong

Oh boo boo call it like you see it. X was overrated and he should bounce either way too. Underclassman are better behind him. You sound like a participation trophy parent
every post you make is somehow less educated than the one before it

you're playing a dangerous game my friend with whatever you have left up there

Advertisement
Somebody may have already mentioned this, but if TVD hits the trail, does he take his roommate and favorite target, X with him?

Because would X really want to stay to try against the odds to develop that kind of chemistry with an unknown QB in another of the decades-long attempts at this program finding an even serviceable QB? You know, in a program that brought TVD from Heisman talk to this portal discussion in a single season?
When a new QB comes don't all the receivers have to develop chemistry with him??

When a new QB comes don't all the receivers have to develop chemistry with him??
A known quantity vs unknown. And in Canes land the unknown is frightening - so does he want to fool with perhaps yet anther OC and a new QB, or think about continuing with a guy who he's been magic with to increase his draft potential. What would you decide?

A known quantity vs unknown. And in Canes land the unknown is frightening - so does he want to fool with perhaps yet anther OC and a new QB, or think about continuing with a guy who he's been magic with to increase his draft potential. What would you decide?
If he plans on going pro he better get used to the unknown, right??.. But who knows... I don't think he'll go ... Or he might... 🤷

Advertisement

ND, Miss St, Kentucky, NC State, UNC, Nebraska, LVille

He’ll struggle at Kentucky.

Liam Coen runs a pro offense based on the Shannahan system. It requires a lot of post snap reads for both the WR and the QB.

This guy can barely read a Dr. Seuss book.

Advertisement
Back