TT vs MIAMI

Advertisement
Top 8.....

Maybe 1 or 2 base runners combined last 3 innings. Pitchers are dominating.

We suck at plate, not hitting anything hard, behind in every count.

Advertisement
We suck... we are a terrible ball club
For all you pussies out there that try to defend this utter joke of a program god bless you and good luck with you losing years of your lives watching this disgraceful program

Advertisement
Is there anyway we can vote to ban Antwan or something like that...?

Mods?
Why? Has he said anything that's provably wrong? If he's banned, then half to 3/4 of the posters on the football board are in danger of being banned too.

Folks are ****ed because either 1) they don't realize we suck because they don't know the game, or 2) they know, but hate that he is pointing it out.

Antwan, you seem to be very knowledgeable about college baseball as a whole and I used to enjoy reading your posts. You used to drop knowledge and provide good info. I'm assuming that was because we were the hottest team in the country and everything was going great so there wasn't anything to complain about. Lately tho, all you do is moan, groan, & complain about EVERYTHING and it seems that you almost hope that we do lose or perform poorly so you can gripe about that! You're starting to become that nagging wife that's always complaining and you just roll your eyes every time they talk and pray they go away! We're not a **** program as you make us out to be! There are 298 D1 baseball teams and we are in the top teir of them. I guarantee 250 of those programs would kill to be us! We have a great program, a great staff as a whole, & we have a lot of young talent with more on the way next year! Everything was great a month ago but now we suck and have no chance at winning this regional?! C'mon man! I'd hate to see you right now if you were a Florida or an FSU fan! We'd be taking out off a bridge right now! Go Canes!!

Pitch count on the tech starter?
This is something I was about to post...this is what's sad. We are hoping he pitches himself out so we can HOPEFULLY find a reliever for TT that will put it on a tee for us and let us back into the game.

That is so full of fail.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Antwan is just keeping it 100..... he has watched this **** program lay down for 8 or more years now... If you have followed any kind of canes baseball recently you would know the frustration that guys like antwan and me see in this bull**** program. Same **** different year... The glory years are well behind us and it will not be back any time soon. We will keep making regionals and losing in regionals because we play bull**** baseball

Can you guys actually give updates instead of fighting like little ****es?

This isn't a game update thread. www.d1baseball.com

What is it then?

A game commentary thread. Where do you see any updates through four pages?

That's the point. There are some of us who can't follow the game and would appreciate score updates every once in awhile. That's what we do for basketball. No one is saying to drop the commentary. Just throw us a bone.

Advertisement
Back