TT vs MIAMI

Stole this from the westendzone

Matt Porter ‏@mattyports 4m

Entering tonight, #Canes were batting .205 (41-for-200) in last 6 games, dating to May 16.

Advertisement
Wow, we could've easily been 0-2 and a bbq!!! We have already peaked for the season!! Sad

I honestly don't even know when we "peaked". What was our defining moment.....sweeping Clemson, a team that just took an embarrassing 0-2 into the summer? Really, when did we play well against really good teams?

We stink in regional thus far. We stunk in Acc tourney. We looked bad in UNC series!! That's a pretty good trend of ****** in my book.

or 3) because they support the squad unconditionally
If I wasn't supporting the squad or hoping for us to win, I wouldn't be watching and receiving the same kick in the nuts every time I tune in.

Supporting the players and hoping they win has NOTHING to do with being realistic and pointing out flaws that you see in the way that 3 is managing this team.

I'm tired of Superfan Cards being pulled out when anyone makes an observation that we suck on the field at certain things...and somehow that makes us bad fans. It doesn't. We love the Canes too. We want them to win. But this **** is frustrating. And I'm not going to rah-rah bad execution or technique.

You might want to re-read my post..we are not disagreeing. Its frustrating for all of us...we aren't going to change anything by repeating it ad nauseum. I let my feelings be known through the H'Cane Club, and that's all I can do until I become AD in the next life, and even then it is hardly more than a single voice with a BOT that must get serious about change.

*****ing about the actual game as it is "played", that I get...trust me.

UM

Advertisement
I guarantee 250 of those programs would kill to be us!

That's the problem. We're a top 40 program. We used to be Duke basketball. I cotdam guarantee you that if Duke basketball goes on a run in which they make ONE sweet sixteen appearance in six years, people are going to want heads to roll. That's what we're in right now. ONE sweet sixteen appearance in six years. Forget Omaha. We don't even play in Super Regionals anymore.

I see where you're coming from and that's actually a great analogy!

123 inning. We are down to our last 3 outs.

Let's hope the bats can wake up against BC's #3 starter tomorrow and we can get some confidence back.

We suck... we are a terrible ball club
For all you pussies out there that try to defend this utter joke of a program god bless you and good luck with you losing years of your lives watching this disgraceful program

A joke program? Disgraceful? Really?!? ACC champs, ACC Co-pitcher of the year, ACC rookie of the year, 40 wins, 1 of 4 teams to win 24 ACC games. If that's disgraceful then I'd hate to see what your standards are for mediocre! So if your kid doesn't win his little league title do you lick him outta the house and make him sleep on the lawn?! We may not be elite or where we once were, but we're FAR from disgraceful or a joke!!

Now what does that mean now? Huh? lose our first 2 games in acc tourney... get lucky to winn 3rd
score 1 run against a bs cookman team on a past ball now we are going to lose against a decent texas tech team
we are a joke

Advertisement
We suck... we are a terrible ball club
For all you pussies out there that try to defend this utter joke of a program god bless you and good luck with you losing years of your lives watching this disgraceful program

A joke program? Disgraceful? Really?!? ACC champs, ACC Co-pitcher of the year, ACC rookie of the year, 40 wins, 1 of 4 teams to win 24 ACC games. If that's disgraceful then I'd hate to see what your standards are for mediocre! So if your kid doesn't win his little league title do you lick him outta the house and make him sleep on the lawn?! We may not be elite or where we once were, but we're FAR from disgraceful or a joke!!

No question it is disgraceful. We have a freaking super regional given to us, and we come out like this. AGAIN. We, along with FSU, will be the laughing stock of college baseball tonight because all anyone can say is "LOL, there's that overrated ACC again". Zero runs on our own in two home regional games?

Update for those not watching/listening:

Top 9, 1 away, runner on 1st. Woodrey still on. 3-0 score.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Flyout to CF ends the top of the 9th. 6-7-8 up for the Canes, Fieger/Ruiz/Hernandez due up. Last 3 outs. Down 3-0.

Slipknot/Stone Sour lead singer Corey Taylor on in relief of Dusek. Big hard throwing right hander.

Advertisement
Back