TT vs MIAMI

I really thought this team was the one to get us back on track. I understand kids go into slumps, but where is the bunt attempt, step out of the box to break up the starter's rhythm, etc. We seemed like we were sleep walking through this game w a super regional host on the line. I don't get it.

Advertisement
On a side note Duke was at the game and really showed a ton of class taking pictures and signing things for all the fans.
Impressive kid.

Advertisement
In my 30 years of watching baseball, that was the worst base running play I've ever seen by Kennedy. It could end our season because we'd probably be up 2-1 right now.

You didn't see the '08 Arizona Regional game 1, then. This baserunning was no worse. No better, but typical.

In my 30 years of watching baseball, that was the worst base running play I've ever seen by Kennedy. It could end our season because we'd probably be up 2-1 right now.

I think what happened was Morris sent him, and then when Morris held up the kid who was 6 feet behind him, Kennedy thought that was for him. Awful.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back