TT vs MIAMI

Advertisement
We are a better team without David Thompson.... Kid is the most un clutch hitter I have ever seen... And I would be damned if I drafted a kid like him into the major leagues... This whole program is an utter joke and it isn't changing any time soon

It's not a coincidence that we went on that run without him. All hype. It takes special skill to take a ball at the ankles and pop it up in the infield.

Team in last 3 weeks has looked horrible minus some pitching. Last nites win was a fluke win. We are headed scary close to what FSU did ..........no runs!!

When you watch strikes go by, you end up having to hit the pitch the pitcher wants you to swing at to have any success.

Guy is throwing first pitch strikes, and we watch them and get behind. Be aggressive! Make him pitch to you.

Elite, I tell ya.

Advertisement
This announcer is awful.. No one gives a sh*t about your 13u team

He was aweful last night too! Wouldn't shut up about BCC's pitcher's delivery and how he hides the ball and that was the reason we couldn't hit his 84mph fastball.

A score update every once in awhile would be much appreciated. I'm out and can't get the live stats on my phone.

Advertisement
Laughing my *** off.

A jam shot pop up to third with the bases loaded after a free gift?

Can we make that a ten year extension? Maybe twelve?

A score update every once in awhile would be much appreciated. I'm out and can't get the live stats on my phone.

Still a sad 2-0 TT. We just got a gift catcher's interference call to load the bases with 2 outs, and Carey pops up to third. Bats are still MIA completely.

UM

Laughing my *** off.

A jam shot pop up to third with the bases loaded after a free gift?

Can we make that a ten year extension? Maybe twelve?

God just STFU...every time we fail to execute something you ***** about it every time.

It's baseball man, you are not going to score 100% of the time with a guy on 3rd and less than 2 outs.

I get it, it's frustrating. I agree with you, we have been **** at the plate recently, but just try to stop *****ing every time.

Advertisement
Advertisement
That "catcher's interference" was a very interesting call.

I can't say I'm surprised that the announcers haven't mentioned this, but it looked to me like the catcher got crossed up and was expecting a curve ball.

At the last second, he saw it was a fastball and tried to react to it, and only managed to get a piece of it with his glove. Causing his glove to fly off. I don't think Heyward fouled it off at all.

I can't say I would have ruled differently if I was umping, catchers gloves don't simply fly off.

Got to see the replay 5+ times and still don't know 100% what happened.

No one has mentioned Fieger is in the lineup for the first time in a while.

Heyward still in and Abreu benched....pretty surprising considering he's our 5 hitter and second or third on the team in AVG, but has been god awful recently....I like the move.

Fieger 1-2 with two balls hit hard so far....

God just STFU...every time we fail to execute something you **** about it every time.

It's baseball man, you are not going to score 100% of the time with a guy on 3rd and less than 2 outs.

I get it, it's frustrating. I agree with you, we have been **** at the plate recently, but just try to stop ****ing every time.

We won't score 100% of the time? Really? Thanks for the tip. I wouldn't have guessed that by looking at our zero runs batted in during the post-season.

Antwan is A PUTZ. Just ignore him and maybe he will go away. The absolute worst so called fan ever.

Advertisement
Back