TT vs MIAMI

God just STFU...every time we fail to execute something you **** about it every time.

It's baseball man, you are not going to score 100% of the time with a guy on 3rd and less than 2 outs.

I get it, it's frustrating. I agree with you, we have been **** at the plate recently, but just try to stop ****ing every time.

We won't score 100% of the time? Really? Thanks for the tip. I wouldn't have guessed that by looking at our zero runs batted in during the post-season.
I'd settle for 20% of the time right now. That would be a VAST improvement. Baseball is indeed a game of failure, but our guys are taking that modicum to heart.

Advertisement
We've got to find our stroke again. This is crazy. I was really worried we peaked too soon.

Antwan is A PUTZ. Just ignore him and maybe he will go away. The absolute worst so called fan ever.

The worst fans clap-clap-clap it up as the team is eliminated in the regional round every year. If all fans were like you, Perry Clark and Larry Coker would still be pacing up and down UM sidelines.

Advertisement
Antwan is A PUTZ. Just ignore him and maybe he will go away. The absolute worst so called fan ever.

I don't know...he has been conversing with himself lately in most threads, doesn't bode well for him going away, much less his own mental health.

This squad taking a dump on the lawn is an understatement, having a broken f-n legend in his own mind record in the background makes it 10x worse.

UM

7 hits through 15 innings. 0 for everything with men in scoring position. At some point the odds have to swing in our favor.

Advertisement
Ruiz shows bunt with 2 outs, takes strike one. Watches strike two. Pitcher makes a mistake and luckily puts one up in the zone that he drives into CF.

Nice hit, but a sh1tty approach at the plate. That ends in a K or a weak grounder 9 out of 10 times.

I'm pointing these "isolated events" or "just one at bat" situations out because when they're all totaled up could very well bite us in the *** by the end of this game. That's how baseball works, and the reason why your execution and approach has to be impeccable if you want to succeed. And we ain't doing it.

This squad taking a dump on the lawn is an understatement

It supports what I said from the beginning, even while you people were celebrating the epic run against Pittsburgh and Virginia Tech. We take a dump on the lawn every year at this time.

7 hits through 15 innings. 0 for everything with men in scoring position. At some point the odds have to swing in our favor.
Maybe. But our approach at the plate has to improve. We aren't doing anything to make Ducek pitch to us. He is throwing whatever he feels like with confidence. And we remain off balance.

The worst fans clap-clap-clap it up as the team is eliminated in the regional round every year. If all fans were like you, Perry Clark and Larry Coker would still be pacing up and down UM sidelines.

Dude you are worse than a female. When we get one out in the first you're like " oh this is funny we are done. Go home" you give nothing a chance to play out. Don't be so emotional with every pitch. It's baseball.

Advertisement
Ruiz shows bunt with 2 outs, takes strike one. Watches strike two. Pitcher makes a mistake and luckily puts one up in the zone that he drives into CF.

Nice hit, but a sh1tty approach at the plate. That ends in a K or a weak grounder 9 out of 10 times.

I'm pointing these "isolated events" or "just one at bat" situations out because when they're all totaled up could very well bite us in the *** by the end of this game. That's how baseball works, and the reason why your execution and approach has to be impeccable if you want to succeed. And we ain't doing it.

Kinda like the "it was just one game" approach. We have a habit of having that "just one game" meltdown twice in every regional these days.

Mark my words.....in the off-season they will refer to this as "just one year" even though we haven't sniffed Omaha since Myspace was the place to be.

Advertisement
Dude you are worse than a female. When we get one out in the first you're like " oh this is funny we are done. Go home" you give nothing a chance to play out. Don't be so emotional with every pitch. It's baseball.

Yeah, it was "just one inning", right? It was "just one ***** up with a runner on third". "Just one wild pitch".

Advertisement
Back