Troutman Arrested?

Advertisement
Troutman was wrong and deserves whatever punishment he gets if he actually committed these acts. I just want to point out the clear hypocrisy between the Avantae thread and Troutman thread.

Dudes on here acting like domestic violence advocates when they were acting like defense lawyers for Avantae. Lol
If he was actually one of our stud starters I would be in here calling for him to not be suspended.

Rick James GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
And this why folks should wait for all the info before throwing someone into the fire.
What if that what she did was in Self Defense??....This happens alot, where both Man and Woman are arrested. Was she supposed to just stand there??....While He punched her all over body and her head??...No excuse whatsoever to Beat a Woman like that.....Walk tf away....

Advertisement
What if that what she did was in Self Defense??....This happens alot, where both Man and Woman are arrested. Was she supposed to just stand there??....While He punched her all over body and her head??...No excuse whatsoever to Beat a Woman like that.....Walk tf away....
If it was truly in self defense. Then yeah his *** will get what he should get.

True. But still. The newest info I saw was she was also arrested, and I’ve only seen reports the marks were on him. If the both was beating on each other, then they both gotta deal with the consequences.
That happens all the time where both parties are arrested...Point is...He beat her all over her body and head, For what??....a few scratches that might have happened while defending herself??....C'mon Man....No excuses....you walk away from sh*t like that.

Advertisement
Well, well, well...what do we have here..sounds like a lot of people on here over-reacted...AGAIN. Let’s let the facts play out before we give him a one way ticket back to Disney world.

How big is his girl? He dating Chris Cyborg? I mean a P5 football player can't restrain his girl? If she's coming at him with a knife or something, ok......lay the crazy out. But just hands? C'mon now.....

I'll wait for the rest of the details but unless it involves a weapon or something of significance, there's no excuse.

Well, well, well...what do we have here..sounds like a lot of people on here over-reacted...AGAIN. Let’s let the facts play out before we give him a one way ticket back to Disney world.
FACTS, who needs FACTS, we have half truths, lies, innuendos and CIS insiders with the scoop that's all we need we don't need no stinkin FACTS!

Advertisement
Back