Troutman Arrested?

Advertisement
You realize that if it isn’t first posted here, it doesn’t get picked up? This was 16-17 days ago and is now “breaking news”. The Herald picked it up too. I am certainly not condoning the kid’s behavior. But if we want to make sure that news isn’t made about something (if it is more important) then don’t start a thread on it here. This wouldn’t have been reported until the punishment was handed down. It is how Manny, SMD and (Who’s Cribby?) Barry get their info. They regurgitate it for the rest of the world to read and claim “sources”. Just be judicious and consider this when starting threads in the future.

Good point but good luck anyone taking your advice.
Loose lips with this fan base.

Good point but good luck anyone taking your advice.
Loose lips with this fan base.

A few years ago we had a dumbass here talking about how they saw one of our players at an expensive restaurant, and how could they afford that? I think I pretty much went ballistic. I don’t mean this in reference to this particular thread, but we have some people in this fan base that are basically snitches.

Advertisement
Troutman was wrong and deserves whatever punishment he gets if he actually committed these acts. I just want to point out the clear hypocrisy between the Avantae thread and Troutman thread.

Dudes on here acting like domestic violence advocates when they were acting like defense lawyers for Avantae. Lol

Advertisement
The whispers started picking up over the weekend. Some weren't willing to discuss anything Troutman by Sunday. Everything on lockdown. I didn't expect him to stay regardless. Just another one of our Manny LB's who believe they should be starting while he wasn't good enough to start here and small.
FIFY

A few years ago we had a dumbass here talking about how they saw one of our players at an expensive restaurant, and how could they afford that? I think I pretty much went ballistic. I don’t mean this in reference to this particular thread, but we have some people in this fan base that are basically snitches.
I don’t know about snitches. Mindless…yes. Gotta be smarter than that. Unfortunately everything these days is the “show me” experience. If it didn’t get posted, then it can’t manage to have been experienced. That’s what social media has done to this world. I can’t imagine how those people are going to survive going to the Masters where you aren’t allowed to bring a phone, let alone a camera. How do you post selfies to post your experience to show others that you were really there.

You said it. Loose lips sink ships!

Maybe that’s the reason the ucla dude jumped in the portal.

Troutman was never enough of a factor to even be consider competition though. The UCLA dude wouldn’t have even given him a millisecond of consideration one way or the other.

Let’s face it. Our LB recruiting was horrific. Yes we are scraping together a few kids who can do something like Steed, Keontra and Chase (two converted safeties) and possibly Huff.

But Troutman and TJ have shown nothing and we would have whiffed entirely in 2022 without Wes committing knowing Mario was coming. Absolute dumpster fire.

As for the domestic abuse situation, I’ve learned not to rush to judgment and know Mario will make the right call. That LB room though 🤮

Advertisement
Advertisement
I remember that moron. There was another guy you and I both ripped into that was talking about how they saw players driving around in expensive cars and how could they possibly afford them. After we got at him, he started talking about how he was going to post pictures of the players in the cars. It ended up being like a V6 charger or something.

I can name a few of em 4 u but I may get banned! Snitches all around this board & fan base

Advertisement
Back