Troutman Arrested?

misdemeanor battery on March 23 2022.

there is speculation that the victim was Manny Diaz [ i would defend him pro bono publico is that were the case]

Only one of the two above statement is true

View attachment 181313
Let's not rush to judgment . . . maybe there's another Deshawn Troutman in Miami.

/ok, forget it.

I just pulled up the docket and the misdemeanor domestic violence unit was assigned. That's not good.

Advertisement
Let's not rush to judgment . . . maybe there's another Deshawn Troutman in Miami.

/ok, forget it.

I just pulled up the docket and the misdemeanor domestic violence unit was assigned. That's not good.
Actually the fact that is a DV means theres a better chance it gets dropped.

Advertisement
I Just looked into it... It's a domestic violence case.
Seen himt hat same weekend at the Youth Fair with his girl or a girl.

You wouldnt even be able to tell if kid was a college football player let alone a LB. He does well on special teams though i admit that and packs a punch hitting. But he still needs alot of weight.

For example in a matter of 3 mins he walked pass me then...Wes Bissainthe...and Wes was noticable to me right away..He is a legit 6'1...still skinny but you can tell he has a frame for growth. i''d say Troutman is likely 5'11 200 -205 tops right now.

Yea I was watching a caneville vid like a week or so ago and he mentioned some LBs might be gone after spring for different reasons. He named troutman and said that he was struggling right now but just left it at that. Mentioned cave as another who could be gone

Funny because those in the know here always said he had a temperament. I hope all is well.
I was the main one who said it. Listen, I love the kid. Real respectful hard working kid, but I’ll be honest… he has no business being in a cane uniform. And I say that we all love. He’s maybe 5’10-11 and still struggling to hit 200s. He’s not fast and not overly athletic. He’s aggressive, but not sure if D1 college aggressive, and is easily thrown off by his temperament. His biggest trait is that he’s competitive and plays with a mean streak. But this is based of HS days. I doubt he’d be playing P5 college ball had it not been for Miami.

With that being said, I wish him nothing but the best and I hope that everything works out for him and he doesn’t end up proving ppl right with having that last name. He can do well at G5 or DII school.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back