Troutman Arrested?

Advertisement
I remember that moron. There was another guy you and I both ripped into that was talking about how they saw players driving around in expensive cars and how could they possibly afford them. After we got at him, he started talking about how he was going to post pictures of the players in the cars. It ended up being like a V6 charger or something.

MAAAANNNNNN...It was a dude on here that basically was sh*ttin or part of the actual process when Al Qadin Muhammad ended up getting suspended for beating up a student. I think he is still on here to.

Dude was on n on about it to with glee...basically wanting him gone.

MAAAANNNNNN...It was a dude on here that basically was sh*ttin or part of the actual process when Al Qadin Muhammad ended up getting suspended for beating up a student. I think he is still on here to.

I wasn't on here at that time, but I am not surprised. we got some fake *** fans on here.

Troutman was wrong and deserves whatever punishment he gets if he actually committed these acts. I just want to point out the clear hypocrisy between the Avantae thread and Troutman thread.

Dudes on here acting like domestic violence advocates when they were acting like defense lawyers for Avantae. Lol

Is he presumed guilty like Avantae?
5 star > 3 star thems the facts. If Trout had more stars you would see a lot more compassion. Either way until he is removed from team and/or university no need passing judgement.

Advertisement
It's like Jimmy Johnson said, you got to have different rules for different players. Unfortunately Troutman is at the bottom of the totem pole so got to make an example. Avantae is a stud, so you got to let the process play out.
Exactly. People need to stay out of their feelings and just accept great talent buys you a lot of leeway. It may not be fair but that's life, Troutman was probably the least talented/rated kid in our 2021 class so this won't be a huge loss if he's shown the door.

Wish we hadn’t lost him. Same w Grace. I think grace would have had huge seasons had they been around for a extra year

The whispers started picking up over the weekend. Some weren't willing to discuss anything Troutman by Sunday. Everything on lockdown. I didn't expect him to stay regardless. Just another one of our many LB's who believe they should be starting while he wasn't good enough to start here and small.
LB and DL are two rooms the staff knows they have to fix fast. You’ll see a focus on it in recruiting.

Advertisement
Troutman was wrong and deserves whatever punishment he gets if he actually committed these acts. I just want to point out the clear hypocrisy between the Avantae thread and Troutman thread.

Dudes on here acting like domestic violence advocates when they were acting like defense lawyers for Avantae. Lol
Wait. Are you telling me CIS posters double talk? I don’t believe you. We had a title team last year if only a competent coach…. Now we need 7 years to rebuild 🤣🤣🤣

It’s why we can’t have nice things…

5 star > 3 star thems the facts. If Trout had more stars you would see a lot more compassion. Either way until he is removed from team and/or university no need passing judgement.
The fact that Tae was immediately kicked off the team until the charges were dropped. I expect the same approach for troutman. Stars are irrelevant.

Advertisement

And Muhammad continues to play in the NFL. he's had a very decent career. glad for him.

Advertisement
I doubt Mario lets the kid come back, even if the charges are dropped. The guy is struggling on the field, plus he allegedly did something like this. You can't be a guy on the margins that does stupid crap and expect any coach to put up with it, especially when said coach is trying to build a culture. Frankly, I'm shocked Cristobal didn't just boot him and keep it moving, because there's no downside to doing it.

Advertisement
Back