Troutman Arrested?

Advertisement
My bad y’all. I didn’t understand the full story. He should get what comes to him if he truly put his hands on that young lady the way it is reported.

What if that what she did was in Self Defense??....This happens alot, where both Man and Woman are arrested. Was she supposed to just stand there??....While He punched her all over body and her head??...No excuse whatsoever to Beat a Woman like that.....Walk tf away....

The cops wouldn't have arrested her if it was self defense, sounds like a toxic relationship to me.

Advertisement
What if that what she did was in Self Defense??....This happens alot, where both Man and Woman are arrested. Was she supposed to just stand there??....While He punched her all over body and her head??...No excuse whatsoever to Beat a Woman like that.....Walk tf away....
Again, everyone is speculating. We don’t know what happened. And we don’t know how she got those bruises on her. Maybe she did it to herself and is trying to set him up? You guys have already concluded that he absolutely beat this girl up like you saw it for yourself. Lol. They arrested her for a reason and it wasn’t because she was defending herself from a mad man either. Again, let’s let the facts play out FIRST. Lol. That’s all I’m saying.

That's incorrect....
If he was beating the living **** out of her and truly defending herself against a mad man (and had witnesses to corroborate this) she’s absolutely not getting arrested. Lol. Your crazy to think otherwise.

Advertisement
Hey Mang, ifin they boff is charged then neither has to testalie against the other. They both have the right not to testify and incriminate dem self. Could make it harder for the State to prove guilt and charges could be dismissed in the end.

Either whey, I would throw this dumb **** off the team.
Like the Tae situation I think this goes nowhere and gets thrown out. I agree both sides probably will keep there mouth shut now that’s it gone this far.

Troutman definitely put himself on Mario’s “Post Spring - Need to free up a scholarship” list. Unfortunate. I am one of the few who liked his potential as a depth guy.

I ain't buying it....MANY cases both get arrested.....Toxic or not...you don't beat a woman like that...AGAIN.....he has a History of Violence.....
Exactly. Even if she was you still never hit a women even if she’s hitting you. He’s also is/was a D1 Linebacker and he can’t restrain himself from getting physical towards someone a lot
More vulnerable. He’s a coward even if she hit him too. You never hit a women. It’s that simple.

Look, maybe she attacked him. Maybe he was defending himself. Do you need to defend yourself against an unarmed woman by hitting her multiple times, all over? If some little kid starts to hit you, does that make it ok to just swing on a ten year old? If the other person has a weapon and you’re actually in danger, do whatever you need to do to save yourself. If the other person is unarmed and significantly weaker than you, you should be able to handle the situation without beating the crap out of them. We need to normalize men reporting domestic violence. I’d your woman hits you, press charges because if you get drawn into a fist fight, it’s never going to look good for you. Unless you’re some huge ***** and your woman is an MMA fighter or some ****. Then run for your life.

Again, everyone is speculating. We don’t know what happened. And we don’t know how she got those bruises on her. Maybe she did it to herself and is trying to set him up? You guys have already concluded that he absolutely beat this girl up like you saw it for yourself. Lol. They arrested her for a reason and it wasn’t because she was defending herself from a mad man either. Again, let’s let the facts play out FIRST. Lol. That’s all I’m saying.
Dude has a History of Violence...stop your nonsense....Only a F-ing azzwipe would defend a guy (with a History of violence) that beats a woman all over her body and head...FOH with that BS....

Advertisement
Look, maybe she attacked him. Maybe he was defending himself. Do you need to defend yourself against an unarmed woman by hitting her multiple times, all over? If some little kid starts to hit you, does that make it ok to just swing on a ten year old? If the other person has a weapon and you’re actually in danger, do whatever you need to do to save yourself. If the other person is unarmed and significantly weaker than you, you should be able to handle the situation without beating the crap out of them. We need to normalize men reporting domestic violence. I’d your woman hits you, press charges because if you get drawn into a fist fight, it’s never going to look good for you. Unless you’re some huge ***** and your woman is an MMA fighter or some ****. Then run for your life.
Couldn’t have been said better,completely agree. I dont Care if a woman is hitting you or not. You should never lay hands on a woman looking to cause injury regardless the situation. Just politely remove yourself

Dude has a History of Violence...stop your nonsense....Only a F-ing azzwipe would defend a guy (with a History of violence) that beats a woman all over her body and head...FOH with that BS....
I've seen a chick tell another chick to punch in her in the face so she can say the guy across from her did it.

This absolutely does happen

Advertisement
I've seen a chick tell another chick to punch in her in the face so she can say the guy across from her did it.

This absolutely does happen
Only a ****** would think that happened in this case...for the umpteenth time....He has a HISTORY of violence...what don't you understand....F -him.....She was beaten ALL over her body and Head....

But but but I thought in today's day and age men and women were exactly equal thus hands are hands regardless?

(Point of note....massive sarcasm on my part lol)

You are soooo right, I knew this guy who set up his boss and filmed the whole thing. He even uploaded the video to YouTube:

Advertisement
Back