Troutman Arrested?

Honestly, I'm glad I'm not the one who has to make decisions on these types of matters. I'd be lying if I said I was totally comfortable with the Avantae situation. On one hand, you don't want these kinds of things around your team and you don't want to make light of these types of situations. On the other hand, maybe just turning your back on someone who maybe needs some psychological or emotional help seems cold and callous. I totally agree that if Troutman was considered a star player, there would be tons of people defending him. I think these things need to be handled on a case by case situation because they are not all the same and shouldn't all be handled exactly the same way.
I absolutely can agree with this take. If Troutman was already on the outs with Mario anyway for lack of on-field performance, this should push him over the ledge to transfer even if the charges are dropped.

Advertisement
Wait..Is that who that poster is? He changed his screen name? The same poster who took a picture of his house and bragged it was worth 600k in an argument one time on here? LOL. Why am I going back and forth with that dude. Good that I know this now. Thanks for giving me the scoop. I had no idea.

433D779D-B05C-4237-8777-CA541A74C708.gif

9BF60587-C978-446B-BF68-D826BD5A3325.gif

My attention quickly faded on the Avantae issue.

Was it determined he was the former or the latter?
Miami Dade prosecutors dropped the charges but the exact reason wasn't stated. Most of the time (not saying this is what happened in this case) when they drop charges in a domestic situation, it's because the victim/witnesses aren't cooperating and without their testimony, there's no case.

Advertisement
Nah you need to stop it. You trash Troutman while putting Nate Webster on a pedestal. LOL
"In College" Nate didn't beat Women....what happened during his encounter with the underage girl after he left UM has Absolutely nothing to do with a guy pummeling a woman while enrolled at UM...Nate only pummeled people on the Gridiron....

"In College" Nate didn't beat Women....what happened during his encounter with the underage girl after he left UM has Absolutely nothing to do with a guy pummeling a woman while enrolled at UM...Nate only pummeled people on the Gridiron....
That's fine and all but one guy is accused and the other was convicted. The logic here doesn't add up. Just stop it lol.

That's fine and all but one guy is accused and the other was convicted. The logic here doesn't add up. Just stop it lol.

I knew Nate from school. He was an *******. He was a bully. All outside of the gridiron. Anyone that says otherwise is lying. I once saw him pick a fight with a kid at school for no reason other than the kid was hanging around the area near Memorial building.

Spare me the Nate goodness crap.

Advertisement
He was convicted AFTER his days at UM....and it didn't involve beating a woman..it was consensual *** with an underage girl....two completely different matters.....

He was convicted AFTER his days at UM....and it didn't involve beating a woman..it was consensual *** with an underage girl....two completely different matters.....

"Court documents from 2011, the year Webster was first charged, indicate he repeatedly pressured the victim into *** “by force or threat of force” for much of 2009. These interactions began in June of that year and continued into winter, according to prosecutors."

You are lying. People dont get convicted for consensual. He was a predator. I am glad he turned his life around, but dont come here and LIE.

https://www.wcpo.com/news/local-new...gals-coachs-underage-daughter-granted-release

On the Arrest report it states...Both were arguing about the couples impending breakup of their relationship, when HE started beating her....

You can’t always go by that.

I never pass judgement in these situations because I have seen all the sides.

I have known psychos who brag about beating women to a pulp and kicking them when they are down.

I have known men pulled into mutual combat situations who tried to resist the initial attack by the women until it escalated into doming that could cause them serious harm.

I have also known women to make up heinous lies of physical and sexual abuse to get vengeance for some perceived transgression. It is becoming more common as women become more toxic and aggressive and no one really wants to hold them accountable.

Creating the appearance of a bruise on a fair skinned woman is easier than tearing a sheet of paper. It doesn’t mean much in and of itself.

I have known many men with violent histories who turned their lives around. Some of them faced false accusations of violence during that process.

The scenarios of a domestic violence arrest are endless, but I have witnessed so much lying and conniving I know that you can’t even make assumptions when injuries are present. You would be surprised at the number of women who injure themselves, both intentionally and accidentally, when their emotions are out of control.

All I am saying is, let it play out. If the evidence supports he committed some crime, he wil have to deal with the consequences.

"Court documents from 2011, the year Webster was first charged, indicate he repeatedly pressured the victim into *** “by force or threat of force” for much of 2009. These interactions began in June of that year and continued into winter, according to prosecutors."

You are lying. People dont get convicted for consensual. He was a predator. I am glad he turned his life around, but dont come here and LIE.

https://www.wcpo.com/news/local-new...gals-coachs-underage-daughter-granted-release

You are wrong on this. The age of consent in Ohio is 16 and Hue Jackson’s daughter was 15.

Even if she wanted a sexual relationship with Nate, she was legally too young to consent.

A fun fact is most people don’t know the age of consent is under 18 in MOST states. You still have to be wary because they might try to bring custody or delinquency charges.

Advertisement

I had no idea Nate was out. I really hope he sincerely has turned his life around. Sounds like he has. And hope that girl got the help she needed if she is experiencing trauma from that situation.

**** shame guys like him and Kellen Winslow II wont be able to show their face on Greentree again due to their past decisions in life because they definitely were UM legends. But they only have themselves to blame.

You are wrong on this. The age of consent in Ohio is 16 and Hue Jackson’s daughter was 15.

Even if she wanted a sexual relationship with Nate, she was legally too young to consent.

A fun fact is most people don’t know the age of consent is under 18 in MOST states. You still have to be wary because they might try to bring custody or delinquency charges.

100%. The amount of mental gymnastics homers in here go thru to defend their favorites.

What tf does that have to do about Troutman pummeling this woman??

Advertisement
Nah you need to stop it. You trash Troutman while putting Nate Webster on a pedestal. LOL
I was friends with Nate WHILE he was at UM....Not after...again, what tf does that have to do with Troutman pummeling a woman??....Not a F-ing thing....Stay on THIS topic...which is, a 6'1 210lb man beating a woman.....

I knew Nate from school. He was an *******. He was a bully. All outside of the gridiron. Anyone that says otherwise is lying. I once saw him pick a fight with a kid at school for no reason other than the kid was hanging around the area near Memorial building.

Spare me the Nate goodness crap.
This is sadly true. Some other UM legends were ****s too. It happens. I'm thinking of one in particular who was only cool while high or selling weed.. which was fortunately most of the time.

"In College" Nate didn't beat Women....

"While playing for the Miami Hurricanes football team, on October 16, 1999, Webster was arrested in Miami, Florida, for false imprisonment after he allegedly grabbed Natalie Brady (an ex-girlfriend) by the neck, threw her to the ground, and shoved her into a vehicle in which he was riding with a friend. A witness called police, who caught Webster fleeing in the vehicle. Webster pleaded not guilty to a reduced charge of three counts of battery, which were later dropped after Webster entered and completed a pre-trial diversion program. However, Brady filed a civil lawsuit, which was settled for an undisclosed amount in November 2001."

If he was beating the living **** out of her and truly defending herself against a mad man (and had witnesses to corroborate this) she’s absolutely not getting arrested. Lol. Your crazy to think otherwise.
But she did get arrested soooo... Not crazy at all then... Plus I know the difference between your and you're...

Advertisement
Back