Troutman Arrested?

Advertisement
He was a bad man.. but I just don’t think I’d be able to let another man slap me in my mouth.

I’d be wheeled out with my pride intact 💪🏼
According to some on here, allowing another man to slap you and doing nothing is a sign of being an "alpha male". Real men allow themselves to be slapped ad have the self control to take it like a *****.

Dis Gonna Be Good Jason Momoa GIF

I had no idea Nate was out. I really hope he sincerely has turned his life around. Sounds like he has. And hope that girl got the help she needed if she is experiencing trauma from that situation.

**** shame guys like him and Kellen Winslow II wont be able to show their face on Greentree again due to their past decisions in life because they definitely were UM legends. But they only have themselves to blame.

Knew KW as well. World class ******* at UM.
Yes he would've.....

bitch slap slapping GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I can see a ol, 1 maybe 2 more lb , 1 wr and a db , maybe 2 leaving.

Not sure what’s out there or not because I’ve been busy but I’m here could be another handful on top of Troutman
We good on D-line portal entries on our side?

Advertisement
I can see a ol, 1 maybe 2 more lb , 1 wr and a db , maybe 2 leaving.

Not sure what’s out there or not because I’ve been busy but I’m here could be another handful on top of Troutman

2 LBs left so far
1 RB

since Mario took over.

hes a scheme fit somewhere...he is small. Would of been a consistent special teams guy here but nothing much else.

needs to go G5
I liked his energy but yeah this move makes sense esp with the change in defensive coaching staffs.

Advertisement
Back