Troutman Arrested?

He gone...

sad lyrics GIF

Advertisement
I posted it in the other thread but Ferman posted an update earlier. He says Tyler Johnson is also in the portal. Expects Brooks and Isaiah Walker , too. Mentions he expects a few other guys too but at this point isn't naming anyone out of respect to them, etc.

Their scholarship "tracker" puts the roster at 86 right now and that includes Ragone and Clay James on scholarship from Manny still.

I can see a ol, 1 maybe 2 more lb , 1 wr and a db , maybe 2 leaving.

Not sure what’s out there or not because I’ve been busy but It could be another handful of guys on top of Troutman.
I like to solve the portal puzzles. Im going, reed/traore, huff/brooks, worsham, and washington or clarke but hopefully not clarke lol

Advertisement
I posted it in the other thread but Ferman posted an update earlier. He says Tyler Johnson is also in the portal. Expects Brooks and Isaiah Walker , too. Mentions he expects a few other guys too but at this point isn't naming anyone out of respect to them, etc.

Their scholarship "tracker" puts the roster at 86 right now and that includes Ragone and Clay James on scholarship from Manny still.
**** tyler is in the portal?

Anyone know if we can replace the xfers with... other xfers?

Maybe we compensate by finding youth in the portal?

Advertisement
Gentry is a DE. He went to high school with two guys currently at ole miss. Probably goes there

Theres been one name I’ve heard but it’s gotten quiet so I’m not sure where that stands.
One would think with Ruiz throwing money around some WR would happily come over and take a $100K nil deal, no? Are schools they are staying at putting up solid NIL money to keep them out the portal? Or kids just dont want to transfer for other reasons? Genuinely curious

One would think with Ruiz throwing money around some WR would happily come over and take a $100K nil deal, no? Are schools they are staying at putting up solid NIL money to keep them out the portal? Or kids just dont want to transfer for other reasons? Genuinely curious
These kids saw that bball money and thought that’s how we rolled. It’s not. They’re crazy lol

Advertisement

Tyler Johnson? I wonder why.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back