Troutman Arrested?

"While playing for the Miami Hurricanes football team, on October 16, 1999, Webster was arrested in Miami, Florida, for false imprisonment after he allegedly grabbed Natalie Brady (an ex-girlfriend) by the neck, threw her to the ground, and shoved her into a vehicle in which he was riding with a friend. A witness called police, who caught Webster fleeing in the vehicle. Webster pleaded not guilty to a reduced charge of three counts of battery, which were later dropped after Webster entered and completed a pre-trial diversion program. However, Brady filed a civil lawsuit, which was settled for an undisclosed amount in November 2001."
well well well.......Just admit you were wrong here. Jesus lol @SWFLHurricane

Advertisement
"While playing for the Miami Hurricanes football team, on October 16, 1999, Webster was arrested in Miami, Florida, for false imprisonment after he allegedly grabbed Natalie Brady (an ex-girlfriend) by the neck, threw her to the ground, and shoved her into a vehicle in which he was riding with a friend. A witness called police, who caught Webster fleeing in the vehicle. Webster pleaded not guilty to a reduced charge of three counts of battery, which were later dropped after Webster entered and completed a pre-trial diversion program. However, Brady filed a civil lawsuit, which was settled for an undisclosed amount in November 2001."
You Sound like Nate must have banged your GF or Mom....

Advertisement
Nate would slap your teeth straight out of your mouth back then...and you wouldn't do a **** thing about it....

LOL, no He wouldn't, I'm not one of those soft UM frat boys that Kate is used to dealing with, and I'm not a female.

And LOL @ you for trying to turn this into a "Kate can beat you up" convo after I proved that Kate was a woman beater in College.

Kate's a has been woman beater that ended raping a 15 Y/O, period.

Keep slurpin', slurper.

LOL, no He wouldn't, I'm not one of those soft UM frat boys that Kate is used to dealing with, and I'm not a female.

LOL @ you for trying to turn this into a "Kate can beat you up" convo after I proved that Kate was a woman beater in College.

Keep slurpin', slurper.
Yes he would've.....

Advertisement
Advertisement
Snoop Dogg GIF by Morphin

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back