Troutman Arrested?

If he was beating the living **** out of her and truly defending herself against a mad man (and had witnesses to corroborate this) she’s absolutely not getting arrested. Lol. Your crazy to think otherwise.
You and your Lol's...what are you 8yrs old??.....Many times both parties are arrested in these types of situations, stop with your nonsense.

Advertisement
Like the Tae situation I think this goes nowhere and gets thrown out. I agree both sides probably will keep there mouth shut now that’s it gone this far.

Troutman definitely put himself on Mario’s “Post Spring - Need to free up a scholarship” list. Unfortunate. I am one of the few who liked his potential as a depth guy.
You cannot compare the two situations whatsoever...this POS has had a History of Violence since forever....his *** will be gone....

Dude has a History of Violence...stop your nonsense....Only a F-ing azzwipe would defend a guy (with a History of violence) that beats a woman all over her body and head...FOH with that BS....
First off, Mr "Walk down memory lane every **** thread"...relax. Second, im not defending anyone. What im saying is..Were you there? And if you were, my apologies..then allow me to give you the stage to tell us exactly what happened then...I'll wait..

If you werent there, then why not give the kid some grace until we find out EXACTLY what happened.

Posters on here act like men are not falsely accused all the time. I dont know what happened. But ill wait to pass judgment until all the facts come out. Again, TAE WILLIAMS will be our starting safety this season and he was caught up in something just like this just last summer. And 99% of this board wanted him sent to the electric chair. Now your cheering him on and letting that water flow right under the bridge..LOL... I thought most of you would have learned from that. Guess you didnt. (shrugs)

You and your Lol's...what are you 8yrs old??.....Many times both parties are arrested in these types of situations, stop with your nonsense.
Both parties are usually arrested at the same time. They came and got this chick days later..I wonder why? We will find out soon.

Advertisement
First off, Mr "Walk down memory lane every **** thread"...relax. Second, im not defending anyone. What im saying is..Were you there? And if you were, my apologies..then allow me to give you the stage to tell us exactly what happened then...I'll wait..

If you werent there, then why not give the kid some grace until we find out EXACTLY what happened.

Posters on here act like men are not falsely accused all the time. I dont know what happened. But ill wait to pass judgment until all the facts come out. Again, TAE WILLIAMS will be our starting safety this season and he was caught up in something just like this just last summer. And 99% of this board wanted him sent to the electric chair. Now your cheering him on and letting that water flow right under the bridge..LOL... I thought most of you would have learned from that. Guess you didnt. (shrugs)
Mr Walk down Memory lane doesn't need any advice from you, I can 100% guarantee you that....This azzwipe has a F-ing History of Violence, both him and his brother....only a simpleton can't see this is History repeating itself. I don't give af if she scratched him....You F-ing walk away....but this piece of Garbage beat her all over her body including her head.

You cannot compare the two situations whatsoever...this POS has had a History of Violence since forever....his *** will be gone....
Agree. Tae was accused of beating his pregnant girlfriend and dragging her by the hair out of his apartment and 99% of the posters on here wanted him dead and even IF he was falsely accused STILL wanted him off the team due to the optics. So you are right...they are not the same situation. Congrats! We agree on something here!

Again, I said the same thing in that situation. Lets wait until the facts come out before we kill Tae. And I was ran out of that thread. And now look? He is on the team and all is well.

Both parties are usually arrested at the same time. They came and got this chick days later..I wonder why? We will find out soon.
I need no lessons in ref to Law with two lawyers in my family, including a Son who has a Law degree from UM.....

Advertisement
Mr Walk down Memory lane doesn't need any advice from you, I can 100% guarantee you that....This azzwipe has a F-ing History of Violence, both him and his brother....only a simpleton can't see this is History repeating itself. I don't give af if she scratched him....You F-ing walk away....but this piece of Garbage beat her all over her body including her head.
Does he have a history of violence? Or a history of beating women? VERY big difference. ALOT of football players have a history of violence. Thats not ground breaking news. Channing Crowder use to get arrested every week at UF for beating up frat boys and local people. Was a badge of honor for him. He brags about it even now..So whats your point?

Now if he Troutman has a history of beating women..I guarantee you he wouldnt even have set foot on any college campus. So your playing with words to back your argument.

There's also a difference between being innocent and the victim dropping the charges.
Agree. And we erased that line pretty quickly in the situation with Tae. Im just saying, lets not be hypocrites. We accepted Tae with open arms. If the charges are dropped against Troutman, we should do the same. Its not a secret that Mario is kicking him off the team if this turns on him. As well he should.

Does he have a history of violence? Or a history of beating women? VERY big difference. ALOT of football players have a history of violence. Thats not ground breaking news. Channing Crowder use to get arrested every week at UF for beating up frat boys and local people. Was a badge of honor for him. He brags about it even now..So whats your point?

Now if he Troutman has a history of beating women..I guarantee you he wouldnt even have set foot on any college campus. So your playing with words to back your argument.
Just stop it....You must be quite the piece of garbage to even remotely back a guy who Beats a woman all over her body including her head....

Just stop it....You must be quite the piece of garbage to even remotely back a guy who Beats a woman all over her body including her head....
And your calling me the 8 year old? Cant hold a civil conversation without flinging insults. And im the child. Smh. Hey man, go with God if that is your final take on this.

Advertisement
And your calling me the 8 year old? Cant hold a civil conversation without flinging insults. And im the child. Smh. Hey man, go with God if that is your final take on this.
Deal with it....He Beat her All. Over. Her. Body. Including her head,, That's irrefutable....how anyone in their right F-ing mind, could possibly give him a pass, needs their own head/s examined.

Advertisement
On the Arrest report it states...Both were arguing about the couples impending breakup of their relationship, when HE started beating her....

CaneInOrl you're a broken record. None of our opinions matter. I'm gonna be murmuring "history of violence" in my sleep tonight.. Give it a rest
Wait..Is that who that poster is? He changed his screen name? The same poster who took a picture of his house and bragged it was worth 600k in an argument one time on here? LOL. Why am I going back and forth with that dude. Good that I know this now. Thanks for giving me the scoop. I had no idea.

Agree. And we erased that line pretty quickly in the situation with Tae. Im just saying, lets not be hypocrites. We accepted Tae with open arms. If the charges are dropped against Troutman, we should do the same. Its not a secret that Mario is kicking him off the team if this turns on him. As well he should.
Honestly, I'm glad I'm not the one who has to make decisions on these types of matters. I'd be lying if I said I was totally comfortable with the Avantae situation. On one hand, you don't want these kinds of things around your team and you don't want to make light of these types of situations. On the other hand, maybe just turning your back on someone who maybe needs some psychological or emotional help seems cold and callous. I totally agree that if Troutman was considered a star player, there would be tons of people defending him. I think these things need to be handled on a case by case situation because they are not all the same and shouldn't all be handled exactly the same way.

Advertisement
Back