Trevor Lawrence...What A Pu$$y

Advertisement
Advertisement
I don't blame Lawrence at all. He learned the game by watching his parents:

20190220_124057.jpg

20190220_124129.jpg

Advertisement
If the kid had bumped up on me like that I would have thrown him down also... what's the problem? **** that cheap ****.

Advertisement
Why is he a ***** for this? Kid was taking **** to TL all game and TL put him on his *** for dangerous play. If youre going to set full court screens in a pick up game then u gotta be prepared for the repercussions.
Those are the laws of streetball.

Wait, is there an article on this? Where are you getting that the kid was talking sht at all let alone all game?

Why is he a ***** for this? Kid was taking **** to TL all game and TL put him on his *** for dangerous play. If youre going to set full court screens in a pick up game then u gotta be prepared for the repercussions.

1. This isn't streetball
  2. If you're going to pick up full court defense (which is ridiculous in this setting), you have to expect that someone will set a pick. Basketball 101. This wasn't even a hard pick the guy weighs like 150 pounds.
  3. What evidence is there that the kid was smack talking the whole game? That would be an important piece of information.

On face value Lawrence does come off as a jackass; not the first in the Earth's history and not the last.

You watch the same video I did? The way that kid flew, there is no way he can break anyone's jaw.

Kid clearly got in his face and pushed him first trying to set a screen.

I'm no basketball expert, but it was my impression that setting a screen was different than pushing someone. What I saw was one kid try to set a screen (legal) and another push him (not so legal). Doesn't matter if it was a good screen, that was clearly what he was trying to do. Ol Trev didn't try to evade the screen or even run through it, he just pushed the kid. Twice.

How did you get that setting a screen was equal to pushing somebody? And was the second push also just part of playing basketball?

Advertisement
I'm a big dude amd when I set a screen full court if you're not looking and you're running you'll get laid out. Now imagine that and dude is talking **** all day mind you that idk you like that so yeah I'm going to check you

But even if the kid was talking smack so what?...I'm sure He's word worse on the football field but He won't try that $h!t on the football field.

I agree it would still be an overreaction but it would still provide some context for me, not a justification. Solely based on this video the guy seems like an idiot.

Advertisement
Back