Trevor Lawrence...What A Pu$$y

Advertisement
He's a ***** because he pushed some dude in the middle of a basketball game?

**** it has to suck being this kid right now. I wonder if there'll be a story about him wiping his *** back-to-front instead of front-to-back. That seems like an equally interesting story.

Advertisement
He's a ***** because he pushed some dude in the middle of a basketball game?

**** it has to suck being this kid right now. I wonder if there'll be a story about him wiping his *** back-to-front instead of front-to-back. That seems like an equally interesting story.
No, he's a ***** because he pushed some kid (for no reason) knowing full well the kid can't retaliate. Imagine if that kid got up and punched Lawrence and broke his jaw? He'd have to drop out of school and move to another state.

No, he's a ***** because he pushed some kid (for no reason) knowing full well the kid can't retaliate. Imagine if that kid got up and punched Lawrence and broke his jaw? He'd have to drop out of school and move to another state.
You watch the same video I did? The way that kid flew, there is no way he can break anyone's jaw.

Kid clearly got in his face and pushed him first trying to set a screen.

Advertisement
Advertisement
The video skips right when they first hit each other so I can't tell whose fault it is. Having said that it's intramural basketball.....aka the sport where everyone loses their minds and wants to fight.....so it seems fine to me.

Advertisement
Doesn't matter in the slightest. Do you want to be the kid that everyone on campus knows tried to fight the schools' star quarterback? Lawrence is untouchable anywhere he goes in Clemson.
How do you know the kid wasn't running his mouth the whole game and Lawrence finally had enough of his ****? We just don't know what happened. For anyone to judge or report on this nonsense when the end result is no one was injured is ridiculous. Calling the kid a ***** for things getting heated in a basketball game is ridiculous.

Frame it how you want, the fact this is out there as "a story" at all is ******* ridiculous.

Advertisement
Back