Trevor Lawrence...What A Pu$$y

Advertisement
Advertisement
  1. This isn't streetball
  2. If you're going to pick up full court defense (which is ridiculous in this setting), you have to expect that someone will set a pick. Basketball 101. This wasn't even a hard pick the guy weighs like 150 pounds.
  3. What evidence is there that the kid was smack talking the whole game? That would be an important piece of information.
On face value Lawrence does come off as a jackass; not the first in the Earth's history and not the last.

1. Intramural is streetball.
  2. Wasnt a hard pick is correct...also not a hard push.
  3. I believe TL said it on IG

So what?...if some engineering student can get in his head during an intramural game, then it wouldn't take much to get him off his game during a football game...kid's a pu$$y.

Lol you guys are idiots. He ate the hearts of alabamas defense sashimi style on the field. No one has knocked him off his game yet. In fact hes got half the pussies on this board in a fit over a kid getting pushed down at a pick up game.

Lol you guys are idiots. He ate the hearts of alabamas defense sashimi style on the field. No one has knocked him off his game yet. In fact hes got half the pussies on this board in a fit over a kid getting pushed down.
"Yet"

If you’re going to have rules, then you have to consider that that was a very legal pick.

And if you’re going to call TL a *****, then the reason would be that he threw the guy on the ground knowing that he wasn’t going to come back up swinging. Do that to a guy that’s bigger and who you don’t know what he might do.

All in all none of this is a big deal.

Just know that in real life, without the protection the QB would get at Clemson, including his boys being right there, you shove somebody like that, expect the hands

Advertisement
And if you’re going to call TL a *****, then the reason would be that he threw the guy on the ground knowing that he wasn’t going to come back up swinging. Do that to a guy that’s bigger and who you don’t know what he might do.

Just know that in real life, without the protection the QB would get at Clemson, including his boys being right there, you shove somebody like that, expect the hands

Exactly, He knows who to try that $h!t with.

I saw this yesterday & it just made me like him more.

Funny how perspective works.

Why is he a ***** for this? Kid was taking **** to TL all game and TL put him on his *** for dangerous play. If youre going to set full court screens in a pick up game then u gotta be prepared for the repercussions.
Those are the laws of streetball.

:ibis-roflmao-sm3:

Advertisement
he threw the guy on the ground knowing that he wasn’t going to come back up swinging. Do that to a guy that’s bigger and who you don’t know what he might do. you shove somebody like that, expect the hands
He swatted a little gnat. A pest. Sh*t talker. That is why he might expect him not to get up and "do something". Most the time, it is just bark. Not his fault the guy had no conviction behind his words. Size is irrelevant.

TL's quote on Instagram: "He wanted to talk the whole game lol... still probably unnecessary. Sorry folks."

Advertisement
This reminds me of when I played at the Leach Center(FSU gym) against Anquan Bolden after his NFL rookie year and set a pick on him(not a pick in the back court though) and he told me don't do it again because he's Anquan Bolden. I told him that I'm just playing basketball and it's not like I'm blind siding him or setting a tough screen and how if he wants to play ball then it's part of the game. Next play down I set another screen and he threw me to the ground and everyone else pushed him away from me. He did come over and apologize to me at the end of the game.

Yeah he should be in a bubble somewhere in the football facility
JNiEHrV.gif

@Mark_RichtOC
1.Those refs look 17 years old #fakerefs
2.Obviously you've never played pick up basketball
3. Exact TL insta post. "He wanted to talk the whole game lol... still probably unnecessary. Sorry folks."

First he got pushed away, then the kid bodied right back up to him and was sat down politely by TL. Classic alpha-beta national geographic ****. Anyone arguing on behalf of the beta is probably a beta.

Advertisement
Back