Trevor Lawrence...What A Pu$$y

Advertisement
No, he's a ***** because he pushed some kid (for no reason) knowing full well the kid can't retaliate. Imagine if that kid got up and punched Lawrence and broke his jaw? He'd have to drop out of school and move to another state.
I would say there is a major difference between pushing a kid and punching him be breaking his jaw, no?

Advertisement
No, he's a ***** because he pushed some kid (for no reason) knowing full well the kid can't retaliate. Imagine if that kid got up and punched Lawrence and broke his jaw? He'd have to drop out of school and move to another state.
Is the kid your son, or are you just high strung on this topic?

Can’t wait to hear you complain that Lawrence doesn’t hold the door for hoes, either.

Advertisement
The softest part of this is TL's defense. If some 150 lb. intramural bro running his mouth got TL so hot that he committed a flagrant foul on the kid, that's just mentally weak.

IKR, boy's soft.

Why the kid is even on a basketball court at all is mind blowing to me. Can't believe Dabo even allows it.
College athletes are not employed or paid by the schools. Therefore a kid can join a club team in the off season. A coach can’t force a kid to not participate. Plenty of cats in the offseason play b-ball in their free time

Man football players at every school play intramural b-ball. Yall overreact to everything
Thank you lol. They act like these cats are supposed to walk around in bubble wrap until it’s football related. These kids not even paid so a coach can’t tell them they can’t participate

Advertisement
This reminds me of when I played at the Leach Center(FSU gym) against Anquan Bolden after his NFL rookie year and set a pick on him(not a pick in the back court though) and he told me don't do it again because he's Anquan Bolden. I told him that I'm just playing basketball and it's not like I'm blind siding him or setting a tough screen and how if he wants to play ball then it's part of the game. Next play down I set another screen and he threw me to the ground and everyone else pushed him away from me. He did come over and apologize to me at the end of the game.
So u getting your *** whooped by anquan was your welcome to college moment..good times

Advertisement
Why is he playing basketball?

inb4 “he’s just a kid” - yeah I get it but when you’re bound to make 10+ million in 2 years you need to have better judgement.

Happens at every single school. Used to see a bunch of the Miami players when we were good, playing basketball upstairs at the student wellness center. Sean Taylor, Rolle, Quad Hill, etc...They would play there even when they pros. And, they weren't jogging down the court. I saw Sean going for dunks in traffic, blocks, etc...

Yeah, he looked like he was close to crumbling against Alabama.

What I actually wrote:

"If some 150 lb. intramural bro running his mouth got TL so hot that he commited a flagrant foul on the kid, that's just mentally weak."

What you read:

"If some 150 lb. intramural bro running his mouth got TL so hot that he commited a flagrant foul on the kid, he's just mentally weak."

But who knows, maybe next season Sabag will offer this kid a QC position to teach his linemen how to talk trash.

Advertisement
Back