Treon Harris beats out Will Grier for Gators backup job

Advertisement
Saw Treon 3 times in person and every time thought he was the goods.

Playmaker. Threw a good ball

All of the sofla kids UF got last recruiting class are going to ball out for UF. Dont think Treon will start unless Driskel gets hurt.

IHATE your boy JC is a stud! Hasn't even been healthy all camp and still slotted for major PT. Can't wait to see him.

He's the guy I wanted bad. He's a game changer on defense. Peterson type ability, imo.

Advertisement
All of the sofla kids UF got last recruiting class are going to ball out for UF. Dont think Treon will start unless Driskel gets hurt.

IHATE your boy JC is a stud! Hasn't even been healthy all camp and still slotted for major PT. Can't wait to see him.

JC was money well spent. Kid is a stud. You're still saddled with The Musch though. May he stay at UF forever.

JC was money well spent. Kid is a stud. You're still saddled with The Musch though. May he stay at UF forever.
Glad UF went all out and met his asking price last time we were in a battle for a sofla DB Howard's price was just too high. Brandon Powell was a bargain compared to what UM paid for Yearby

Glad UF went all out and met his asking price last time we were in a battle for a sofla DB Howard's price was just too high. Brandon Powell was a bargain compared to what UM paid for Yearby

I was referring to time, resources and recruiting budget. What are you referring to?

Advertisement

Recruit ur trailer grown players nstay away from our swag

I was referring to time, resources and recruiting budget. What are you referring to?
same thing
605.gif

Agree. But the gates will never start a black quarterback for an entire season. Been here all my life haven't seen it. If it does happen coach will is definitely gone.

Loved watching Ricky Nattiel back in the day - dude was a monster.

Yeah cause we paid for players while being investigated by the NCAA.....

Advertisement

same thing
605.gif

511.gif

JC was one of the biggest disappointments to me at signing day last year. He is going to be an absolute baller for y'all. I won't generally wish the gators good luck but I hope JC picks off Winston 3 times and treon (if playing) throws for 300 and runs for another 100.

Advertisement
The roster moves of a 4-8 program aren't really relevant to us, but thought I'd provide an update on a polarizing local player. Looks like

Treon Harris has beaten out the much-heralded Will Grier for the Gators number 2 job. Considering how bad Driskel is, he will probably end up starting before year's end.

Kaaya is right the guy for us, so this isn't second-guessing anything on the Canes side. But it always brings a smile to my face when a local guy beats out a more-hyped out of stater. The gap between South Florida and the rest of the country gets bigger every year.[/QUOT
I honestly figured he would been in NC and seen the level of football and it blows to be honest. Slow and not a lot athletes on one team is what we see around NC

Can't get happy about anything involving a gator. I don't care where he's from. He could be from my loins, and I'd still hate him.

Advertisement
Back