Treon Harris beats out Will Grier for Gators backup job

Advertisement
Led 2 scoring drives on his first 2 possessions that won the game for them.

We should have went after him much more aggressively then we did.

I really wanted treon but i also understand his passion for playing qb and i doubt he ever would have here so in the same breathe he did what was best for him just wish he wouldnt have went to the gators

Are we seriously going to make this another ***** fest thread? He had what 3 completions? UT plays some of the worst offensive football ever and treon won it but........... are we seriously going to ***** right now?

Advertisement
Led 2 scoring drives on his first 2 possessions that won the game for them.

We should have went after him much more aggressively then we did.

Signing him and ice getting the job would have raised red flags

Also he started one drive at the opponent 25 yard line thanks to UF defense

Does it matter who is brads waterboy? Does harris hold water better than the other qbs on the team? Im confused

Why are some of you defensive? D-Money made it clear that this thread wasn't about second guessing the staff or wanting Treon over Kaaya, he just likes to see S. Fla guys succeed over out of state kids. I feel the same way, unless said kid goes to FSU or UGA LOL.

Advertisement
Gonna be funny when driskel starts next week.

No its not because everyone knows its going to happen... Champ loves Driskel and I think he loves Will too but if he loves his job he better play Treon.... The kid is the best qb on the roster... With 6 passes he has made more plays than Driskel...

Why are some of you defensive? D-Money made it clear that this thread wasn't about second guessing the staff or wanting Treon over Kaaya, he just likes to see S. Fla guys succeed over out of state kids. I feel the same way, unless said kid goes to FSU or UGA LOL.

They are defensive because many of whom baashed the kid and with limited reps we are witnessing his potential... However I hope he doesnt lose confidence... You can tell he doesnt trust Champ... Well at least to me... Why did they put Driskel in for the knee and he almost messed that up?

Advertisement
Back